2024 Training Camp Roster & Schedule

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
I think Husso is the odd man out play wise unless he really rebounds in the pre-season, but he has the worst contract. I think they signed Talbot with the intention of him platooning with Cossa next season, so I think we may in fact see Lyon as the odd man out.

He makes nothing and thus could be very attractive to a lot of teams if injuries hit or a starter struggles out of the gate.

With Campbell and Cossa in GR there is zero reason to keep 3 goalies this year. Cossa has continue to look solid and while I wouldn't want JC as my permanent starter, he could fill in if injuries happen.

Maybe the Wings can find a taker for Husso as a backup if they retain half. He is on his last year. He needs to at least look passable in the pre-season though. Clearing out his cap would at least ensure we don't need to carry Kane's potential bonus into next years cap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad