2024 Training Camp Roster & Schedule

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
I think Husso is the odd man out play wise unless he really rebounds in the pre-season, but he has the worst contract. I think they signed Talbot with the intention of him platooning with Cossa next season, so I think we may in fact see Lyon as the odd man out.

He makes nothing and thus could be very attractive to a lot of teams if injuries hit or a starter struggles out of the gate.

With Campbell and Cossa in GR there is zero reason to keep 3 goalies this year. Cossa has continue to look solid and while I wouldn't want JC as my permanent starter, he could fill in if injuries happen.

Maybe the Wings can find a taker for Husso as a backup if they retain half. He is on his last year. He needs to at least look passable in the pre-season though. Clearing out his cap would at least ensure we don't need to carry Kane's potential bonus into next years cap.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Yzerman already said that the NHL schedule is hard, because of the World Cup/4-Nations tournament.

That's why they took 3 goalies, the wear will be hard.

Instead of all the time speculating who goes and where, It could be that everyone is needed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad