NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Mega-Mock Mini-Expansion Supplemental Mega-Draft!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Legend C Marian Gaborik UFA

I did it. I drafted someone who is so available nobody else drafted him.

Gaborik is famous. It is true. He scored .8 points per game. It is true. He is very well known for being injured, but also he was very fast. He is Minnesota's first draft pick ever, which makes me hate him a lot, but that's OK. I can always boil him.

@BigToe

Able Toe! Harsh Toe! Unruly Toe!

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
So that would be 3 M.A.D. Cats taken already? I am so happy I didn't lose any Legends D. I love that group the way Beef loves adjective trifectas.

I've tried taking several of your players, including two Legends D, but they ended up being Keepers. I think. I didn't even realize these were all on the same team.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
lol I am ready.

Do you know who is fast? Quite fast?

Current LW Carl Hagelin UFA

Carl here is famous for two things: Going fast, and going into goalies fastly. That's....basically it. That's all there is to say.

I couldn't find any portraits of my prior few picks, but I did find one of Hagelin.

2_AE79_new_low_res_77x65_85x72_2.jpg

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
lol I am ready.

Do you know who is fast? Quite fast?

Current LW Carl Hagelin UFA

Carl here is famous for two things: Going fast, and going into goalies fastly. That's....basically it. That's all there is to say.

I couldn't find any portraits of my prior few picks, but I did find one of Hagelin.

2_AE79_new_low_res_77x65_85x72_2.jpg
I forgot about Hagelin! :(

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
It's going to be hard for me to be timely. I finally found some nice beach reading. Check this free stuff out:

Gold mine.

Anyway, let us do a draft.

Legend RW Sami Kapanen UFA

He won the Fastest Skater competition twice, on his career put up .5 points per game. Competent on offense and defense. Most importantly, he's fast. Fast is everything.

There isn't a single existing photograph or portrait extant. Such is often the case with old people.

@BigToe

Rural Toe! Warlike Toe! Vivacious Toe!

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
It's going to be hard for me to be timely. I finally found some nice beach reading. Check this free stuff out:

Gold mine.

Anyway, let us do a draft.

Legend RW Sami Kapanen UFA

He won the Fastest Skater competition twice, on his career put up .5 points per game. Competent on offense and defense. Most importantly, he's fast. Fast is everything.

There isn't a single existing photograph or portrait extant. Such is often the case with old people.

@BigToe

Rural Toe! Warlike Toe! Vivacious Toe!
I hate to spoil your fun, but he's not eligible, either. :laugh:

He's not on the Keepers tab because he's a team owner. You would know this, if you were here from the beginning. :sarcasm:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
giphy.gif

He wasn't listed anywhere I'm meant to be looking. Back to the drawing board

I would strongly encourage you to actually read the OP where I explained everything, including a case like this. The odds of Kapanen not getting picked at all are pretty small, right? So you go to the Civilization tab - as I explained in the OP - and check there. The OP would make for some excellent beach reading. Toe chooses not to read, and Asnito can't read, but there's no excuse for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad