NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Mega-Mock Mini-Expansion Supplemental Mega-Draft!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I think I'm figuring out my team's identity.

Current LW Nikolai Zherdev UFA

This dude is a lunatic. He's such a lunatic he can't separate it from his hockey. This dude is as big a waste of talent as Ben Simmons. This guy could have been an all-timer. Absolutely elite hands. No concept of team play, and yet that didn't stop him from routinely being a one-man offense in a sport where nobody does that. Both incredible and incredibly frustrating.

I think we can fix him.

Here is a portrait of him partaking in his favorite off-ice hobby.

1663607407982.png

@BigToe

Dizzy Toe! Nonstop Toe! Picayune Toe!

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Legends LW Dave Andreychuk Firesticks

I missed his early career. What I vaguely remember about him was that he didn't have any real standout skill, but was good enough at enough things to be effective. He had size, but more importantly he knew how to use his size to maximum utility.

@BigToe

Drunk Toe! Absurd Toe! Brave Toe!

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Legends LW Dave Andreychuk Firesticks

I missed his early career. What I vaguely remember about him was that he didn't have any real standout skill, but was good enough at enough things to be effective. He had size, but more importantly he knew how to use his size to maximum utility.

@BigToe

Drunk Toe! Absurd Toe! Brave Toe!

Decidedly not fast.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad