NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Mega-Mock Mini-Expansion Supplemental Mega-Draft!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Legend D Chris Pronger UFA

OK. So tell me real quick if this is off limits because he was cloned. The original seems available. I want that. But someone also cloned him. So is he not available? Or is he available. If he is available, I will take him. But if he isn't available, I have another pick ready. So I need to know if he's available. That's important information, because if he is I'm happy to take him. But get this, if he is off limits, I have another pick ready to go. Crazy right? But first, before we progress, I'll need to know if he's available. Get it? Because if he's available I'll just keep it. If he is not available, then it goes without saying that I'm going to take someone else.

Anyway.

CHRIS PRONGER

This is a dude we are all familiar with so I don't think we need to introduce him too much. The Chris formerly known as Pronger was a physical menace early in his career. Later in his career, he was a positional menace. I've never seen someone deny ice like him. It was amazing. His speed was shot and it didn't matter. He didn't care. He stopped everything. My favorite play by Pronger was at the blue line inthe playoffs against Buffalo. I forget who was carrying it in; it may have been Vanek, so no slouch. Pronger was a few feet inside the blue line, just standing there. Staring. Vanek was carrying in and he noticed that if he tried to cut to the middle, Pronger was there. If he tried cutting towards the boards, Pronger could take a couple strides and smush him. He just f***ing stopped at the line. His linemates both skated offside and had to scramble back in. Vanek just dumped it. Pronger defeated a rush like that. Respect.

Here is his official portrait.

1663467516517.png

@BigToe ! Holistic Toe! Internal Toe! Able Toe!

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Legend D Chris Pronger UFA

OK. So tell me real quick if this is off limits because he was cloned. The original seems available. I want that. But someone also cloned him. So is he not available? Or is he available. If he is available, I will take him. But if he isn't available, I have another pick ready. So I need to know if he's available. That's important information, because if he is I'm happy to take him. But get this, if he is off limits, I have another pick ready to go. Crazy right? But first, before we progress, I'll need to know if he's available. Get it? Because if he's available I'll just keep it. If he is not available, then it goes without saying that I'm going to take someone else.

Anyway.

CHRIS PRONGER

This is a dude we are all familiar with so I don't think we need to introduce him too much. The Chris formerly known as Pronger was a physical menace early in his career. Later in his career, he was a positional menace. I've never seen someone deny ice like him. It was amazing. His speed was shot and it didn't matter. He didn't care. He stopped everything. My favorite play by Pronger was at the blue line inthe playoffs against Buffalo. I forget who was carrying it in; it may have been Vanek, so no slouch. Pronger was a few feet inside the blue line, just standing there. Staring. Vanek was carrying in and he noticed that if he tried to cut to the middle, Pronger was there. If he tried cutting towards the boards, Pronger could take a couple strides and smush him. He just f***ing stopped at the line. His linemates both skated offside and had to scramble back in. Vanek just dumped it. Pronger defeated a rush like that. Respect.

Here is his official portrait.

View attachment 585509

@BigToe ! Holistic Toe! Internal Toe! Able Toe!
Did the child make the picture?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Ok um

legend rw Peter Bondra The Fog

Some of you may remember Bondra from his time with the Thashers, but also remember that he is known as an Ottawa Senator. If there's anything Fletcher has taught me, it's that hockey is nothing but straight line skating and shooting. And guess what, Bondra was mega good at those things. He was also good at other things Fletcher doesn't value, like transition play, possession, and generating offense. And he wasn't a defensive slouch either!

So at this point, there's a solid 35% chance I can draft him. But damnit I'm trying.

@Asnito

Affluent Asnito! Fragrant Asnito! Nasal Asnito!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I want my phone to search for players who aren't immediately on my screen and to display the sheet correctly. Yes thank you phone, but I can in fact read the things right in front of me.

Using your phone for this is probably going to lead directly to the destruction of your phone.

I'll add tonight's picks to the OP and spreadsheet in the morning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad