NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Mega-Mock Mini-Expansion Supplemental Mega-Draft!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I wanted the twins :(

I have so many smol boi legends your mind couldn't handle it. If you could take them.

I have 2 smol brothers, Max and Doug Bentley, who played together on Chicago for some years. Max, a Hart winner, was especially gaunt and sickly looking. Like sub-150 lbs. I have words and clips!

NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE SEVEN! Part One!

But I have the most legendary smol boi to ever smol boi. 5'6, 136 lbs: Aurèle "Mighty Atom, Little Giant" Joliat. He is f***ing hilarious and one of the great characters of the sport:

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Legend D Chris Pronger UFA

OK. So tell me real quick if this is off limits because he was cloned. The original seems available. I want that. But someone also cloned him. So is he not available? Or is he available. If he is available, I will take him. But if he isn't available, I have another pick ready. So I need to know if he's available. That's important information, because if he is I'm happy to take him. But get this, if he is off limits, I have another pick ready to go. Crazy right? But first, before we progress, I'll need to know if he's available. Get it? Because if he's available I'll just keep it. If he is not available, then it goes without saying that I'm going to take someone else.

Anyway.

CHRIS PRONGER

This is a dude we are all familiar with so I don't think we need to introduce him too much. The Chris formerly known as Pronger was a physical menace early in his career. Later in his career, he was a positional menace. I've never seen someone deny ice like him. It was amazing. His speed was shot and it didn't matter. He didn't care. He stopped everything. My favorite play by Pronger was at the blue line inthe playoffs against Buffalo. I forget who was carrying it in; it may have been Vanek, so no slouch. Pronger was a few feet inside the blue line, just standing there. Staring. Vanek was carrying in and he noticed that if he tried to cut to the middle, Pronger was there. If he tried cutting towards the boards, Pronger could take a couple strides and smush him. He just f***ing stopped at the line. His linemates both skated offside and had to scramble back in. Vanek just dumped it. Pronger defeated a rush like that. Respect.

Here is his official portrait.

View attachment 585509

@BigToe ! Holistic Toe! Internal Toe! Able Toe!
Wait hold on. What’s his face managed to get Pronger on Cameo. He should be draft exempt.

Has anyone drafted any discarded dregs from my dregs?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Legend C Sergei Fedorov (give me a second to find his owner)

Fedorov. An incredibly fast two-way center. The product or Soviet development, and one of their best. He helped pioneer the wave of European players and stood at the heart of those 90s Red Wings.

He mine.

@Asnito

Duplicitous Asnito! Glittering Asnito! Bedazzled Asnito!

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

facepalm-crowd.gif

Not available, Biff.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Fedorov. An incredibly fast two-way center. The product or Soviet development, and one of their best. He helped pioneer the wave of European players and stood at the heart of those 90s Red Wings.

He mine.

@Asnito

Duplicitous Asnito! Glittering Asnito! Bedazzled Asnito!

Listen to me. There is no f***ing way that someone who can understand both literal and figurative Byzantine politics, or the intrigues of the 15th century Italian courts, or the minutiae of 19th century shipbuilding, can't figure that f***ing spreadsheet out. Jesus wept.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Am I up or was Defect messing around?

Yes, you are up. There's a list on the first page that shows the order in case you were wondering.

There's dark red, light red, blue, green and white plus a separate sheet with protected players. We can only choose the light red, EZ PZ.

Yeah, it's SUPER f***ing complicated.

f*** my life

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad