NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Mega-Mock Mini-Expansion Supplemental Mega-Draft!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Ok, replace the first pick.

Legend D Brian Leetch Fog

I decide my next pick now

Brian Leetch is the first name Rebels protected. His box is white on the Legend D + G tab, but more importantly, he is on the Keepers tab. You're probably best served searching the name (Control + F) on the Keepers tab before you pick. You have to replace him.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
OK replacement for Leetch, who is a scum Ranger and I didn't want at all anyway:

Legend RD Tim Horton Platypi

He's not in the Keepers tab or Defunct, so let us pray.

Horton is famous for coffee, but did you know he also played Hockey? It is true. He had crippling Old Man Strength at a young age, but most intriguingly for my purposes, he could actually move the puck too. Occasionally played at F for Toronto.

Would you like a portrait of him?

tim-hortons-coffee.jpg

Whoever is up is up, and I guess I better make sure my next planned pick is actually available before I put my laptop out of reach again.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
OK replacement for Leetch, who is a scum Ranger and I didn't want at all anyway:

Horton is famous for coffee, but did you know he also played Hockey? It is true. He had crippling Old Man Strength at a young age, but most intriguingly for my purposes, he could actually move the puck too. Occasionally played at F for Toronto.

tim-hortons-coffee.jpg

Whoever is up is up, and I guess I better make sure my next planned pick is actually available before I put my laptop out of reach again.

I don't use a phone on here, but it seems like it is a real pain in the ass. Milord always uses a phone. Nuff said.

Where’s the list of the guys I can take from teams though?

If you go to the four tabs on the spreadsheet - Current F, Current D + G, Legend F, Legend D + G - you can see all the tabs in white - those players are off limits. All the players in pink boxes are available. The players in red at the bottom are off limits.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Oh shit I am up I didn't see oh shit oh shit

Legend G Tim Thomas UFA

I think he's a UFA. I did this on my phone because I learn nothing.

This is another guy I think we all remember. So, according to the math nerds, Bernie Parent's two year peak was unmatched in hockey history, even by the likes of Hasek. Until Tim Thomas came along and had his two-year peak and surpassed it. But overall, the thing I enjoyed most about Thomas was his synergy with his team. He worked with them to build situational expectation, let them know when to leave the shot or go for the block, where to be for where he wanted to send rebounds, all that. Goaltending and defense (and by extension, beginning the attack) weren't separate. They were combined. It made. Boston beastly. As much fun as it has been to watch many goalies, Thomas ranks up near the very top for me.

I think @BigToe is up

Superfluous Toe! Spicy Toe! Illusory toe!

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

tim-hortons-coffee.jpg

Wait I picked Tim Horton? I don't remember that. Which makes sense because the legends were my least fav part lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad