GDT: NHL 24 Draft Combine June 3-8 NOT the trade, roster or KK thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Then you factor in, Lindstrom's bad back (which apparently isn't 100% right now) and the fact that he didn't play a full season...

Iginla meanwhile played great...

Forget the 3inches, who is actually a better hockey player, Lindstrom or Iginla.....

Tough call.
Tij is already 191 lbs and isn't 18 yet. I have no issue drafting this kid.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Tij is already 191 lbs and isn't 18 yet. I have no issue drafting this kid.
Problem with Tij, i see him like a top 6 forward. This is not bad, but at 5th pick, I rather like to pick a first line player or first pairing dman. Celebrini, Demidov, Lindstrom, Dickinson, Levshunov, Buium are the players I expect, they have higher potential imo

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Problem with Tij, i see him like a top 6 forward. This is not bad, but at 5th pick, I rather like to pick a first line player or first pairing dman. Celebrini, Demidov, Lindstrom, Dickinson, Levshunov, Buium are the players I expect, they have higher potential imo
This is where it gets tricky...Habs have a need but will that mean not drafting the BPA?

Reactions: Hins77

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
This is where it gets tricky...Habs have a need but will that mean not drafting the BPA?
I would have hard time to don’t pick Dickinson over Iginla honestly. Dickinson is like Heiskanen… 6ft 3 dman…. I have feeling anyway Chicago will get that Dman. The moment, we have a first pair in Dickinson/ Reinbacher. You can trade everything else at D position. I know it could be a tough to separate from guy like Hutson? Guhle or xhekaj, mailloux. But we gonna receive a hell of forward in 1/2 years.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
I get the feeling he gets picked before #5.
Anaheim would be open to trade the 5th and 26th for 3th pick..

They seems to Target a D. And at 5. They probably have the D they want (buium, dickinson, levshunov)

Reactions: Tyson

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I like Boivert, but its a toss up if he can become a top 6 C.. id rather throw expendable assets to m8ve up 10 spots and draft that forward that might have slipped or the one they want - the value to move up 10 spots far outpaces the need to wait, and its entirely possible that Boivert might be that gem in 3-5 years...
To mark the end of our "rebuild" and hang up the tank hats, it is imperative we come out of the first round with a sure fire top 6 F (prospect or player) and a top 4 D (dickinson or Levshunov)
In my book, a #2-3 physical 2 way center with size his as valuable then a top 6 offensive winger. It’s an important piece in a team especially in the playoffs

skidcells

May 11, 2023
So if Demidov is gone what do you think the order would be between Lindstrom, sennecke and iginla based on what we heard over the week? I hope Basu and Godin answer the question in this Monday’s podcast

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
I think that’s a bit rich to move up two spots when you know Anaheim isn’t taking one of your targets.
not Anaheim, but Columbus have the same need than us. If Chicago pick levshunov or Demidov. I would do the trade with Anaheim personnally.

Reactions: Deus ex machina
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad