GDT: Montreal at Boston - 03/24/2014 - RDS TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Budaj? Jesus Christ.

You can't keep going to the well every time against the Bruins, Therrien. One time, probably tonight, its going to blow up in your face.

It's a divisional rivalry game, and we're fighting for home ice.

Unless he wants to use Price in both games, I'd rather Price play tomorrow. Get that win at home against Buffalo, we can't afford to lose that one.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
If you think about it rationally, it's pretty amazing that they have as many wins as they do with how poor the coachign staff is. The players really deserve a lot of credit.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I'm confused, when did Bournival get brought back up from his conditioning stint? Is he even in Boston?

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Conor McKenna ‏@mckennaconor

To be fair to Therrien, every time he does something that seems completely insane, it seems to result in a win.

I honestly don't mind Murray with Subban, he can cover for him. The Bruins always go after PK, especially in Boston, so I like the idea of his having Murray around.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Joe McDonald ‏@ESPNJoeyMac

Desharnais: "We're glad they came back to beat Phoenix because we want to be the ones to end their streak."

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Joe McDonald ‏@ESPNJoeyMac

Desharnais: "We're glad they came back to beat Phoenix because we want to be the ones to end their streak."

The Habs certainly don't lack confidence when they play the B's. Now go out and back that statement up tonight DD..

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Been to Boston plenty of times but never went to a game there! I've never had any issues wearing my Habs jersey at other arenas (Washington, NY, Florida) but I admit I'd be a little more aware of fan reaction in Bruin-town. Boston in general is great, but curious how the hockey fans treat the visiting Habs fans.

Have fun!

I have been to Montreal but not to a B's game and have the same concern. I hope to get there sometime. My daughter and I go to one away game a year. We went to Toronto in Dec and it was fine.

Boston Garden (like any arena)has it's share of idiots. It is usually the "too many beers ...too few brain cells" syndrone.

I would expect some kidding around from B's fans. If anyone is out of line report them. As long as you are not acting like a jerk you should be OK. They bring in all of the security guards for games against your team.

I would suggest sitting in the Loge.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Tinordi scratched, Weaver in:

@JFChaumontJDM:
#Habs: Mike Weaver jouera contre les Bruins. Il vient de confirmer sa présence. Jarred Tinordi sautera son tour.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
4 games in 6 nights, I wouldn't put much into the lineups on ho sits and all. Weaver, Price, Murray, Bouillon, none of them should play in back to back action

Exactly. It's a busy schedule and we are going to see different lineups every night.

I'm not surprised to see Budaj tonight, seems like he always starts against Boston. Price will play tomorrow.

hogtownhabsfan*

I'm very worried about Price. I was at the game on saturday, and every stoppage of play he was stretching his groin. As a goalie who's had groin issues, I can tell you that's a very bad sign indeed....

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Murray is paired with Subban. :facepalm:

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Vanek
Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Gallagher
Bourque - Briere - Gionta
Moen - Eller - Weise

Markov - Emelin
Murray - Subban
Tinordi - Bouillon

If Bouillon and Weaver were switched I would like these lines a lot more, Tinordi-Bouillon is sure to give up 2 goals

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I've got a similar (kinda) story. I know it was an exception and isn't representative of Boston fans as a whole, but I went to a game at the TD Garden sporting my numberless habs jersey last year and after I had just left the arena, some random drunk screamed xenophobic imprecations and threw a HALF-EMPTY BEER BOTTLE at me before leaving the scene, hidden by the crowd around him.

Fortunately, the bottle missed me by a nautic mile and exploded into the pavement at my feet. As a result, however, beer got everywhere on my jersey, pants and shoes hence the similitudes with your story.

But yeah, Boston as a whole is a pretty hostile territory for us Canadiens fans. If I ever go to there to watch a game again I'll be sure not to sport my Habs jersey, lesson learned.

I am sorry you had such an incident in Boston. It is unfortunate that a few ruin it for everyone else. You should be able to wear your Hab's jersey without crap but I am aware there are some bad /drunk idiots here.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Maybe Murray with Subby if Boston targets/bully him? I doubt it though...

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
Has MT lost his mind? I mean, really?
Murray- Subban pairing?

How in the world can he split Bouillon- Subban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad