GDT: Montreal at Boston - 03/24/2014 - RDS TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lions999

Jun 28, 2011
I really hope Bourque keeps playing the way he did last night. He's a legit top 6 talent when he wants to be. A guy that big, with his skating ability and his shot can be a dangerous player.

Won't see bourque for another 15 games or so.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
XGetaLU.gif

Go Habs Go

Lions999

Jun 28, 2011
Bouillon in for Tinordi...

**** off. :angry:

That OT goal that cube got secured himin the line up for at least 10 games, even though he's the reason for about 6 or 7 goals against in the last 3 or 4 games. Lol

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
Have we ever tried Emelin - Subban? Even at least once? Just curious.

Emelin - Subban

Markov - Weaver (til gorges)

Murray - Beaulieu

is what I'd like to try for a game

hogtownhabsfan*

I'm toying with skipping class to watch this. Last time I did that against Boston we lost 7-0 :laugh:

And it was 3 years ago to the day!

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Chara, Lucic and the rest of the Bruins better be ready tonight. After being unleashed against Phaneuf and handling him like he was a 60 lbs little girl DD is coming for these guys next. :sarcasm:

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Until we clinch a playoff spot I don't want to see Budaj in net... or maybe play him vs the Sabres tommorow... unless the coaching staff is to afraid he will lose against the worst team in the league. To me this sends the wrong message to the team.. Not icing your best lineup vs the top team in the NHL and your biggest rival at a crutial stage of the season is confusing to me. Unless Price is not a 100% there is no excuses not to play in tonight.

Hopefully the team wins with Budaj. He's 3 and 0 his last 3 starts in Boston!

Beendair Donedat

Juice Arse 2.0
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Feel bad for Ryan White who can't buy a break. White should be playing the fourth line center role, especially against Boston.

I do have to eat crow on my call on Rene Bourque on Saturday. Bourque played well and produced. Hope he keeps it up.

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
Man it seems like no one has faith in Budaj. Believe in your team! I know I do. Also Murray and Bouillon make mistakes like every other player and maybe more than others. But these guys are needed on the team Murray is a Beast on the PK blocking shots and keeping people out of the crease. Then Bouillon at least allows for more speed on the back-end and can rock people when he wants.

hogtownhabsfan*

I'd have liked to see Tinordi dressed, with no Parros I like the size and toughness he brings that only Murray on this team can match.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Yea I agree with Therrien starting Budaj tonight. The most important thing is to get wins and Price against Buffalo gives us the best chance of doing that.

And Budaj's had enough days off that hopefully he can come in and steal a game for us.

BRAD HABSFAN

Mar 14, 2013
JERSEY COAST
Until we clinch a playoff spot I don't want to see Budaj in net... or maybe play him vs the Sabres tommorow... unless the coaching staff is to afraid he will lose against the worst team in the league. To me this sends the wrong message to the team.. Not icing your best lineup vs the top team in the NHL and your biggest rival at a crutial stage of the season is confusing to me. Unless Price is not a 100% there is no excuses not to play in tonight.

Hopefully the team wins with Budaj. He's 3 and 0 his last 3 starts in Boston!

Only thing that makes sense. I was there in Montreal last week and it was ugly.

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
Man it seems like no one has faith in Budaj. Believe in your team!

It's funny how a while ago people were praising Budaj, even going as far as making a thread on here talking about his trade value and some (very few crazies) even suggesting that Budaj should be a starter.

Then Price comes back from the Olympics, is out for some games due to injury. Budaj becomes our starter and is exposed and plays bad, now he's horrible.

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
It's funny how a while ago people were praising Budaj, even going as far as making a thread on here talking about his trade value and some (very few crazies) even suggesting that Budaj should be a starter.

Then Price comes back from the Olympics, is out for some games due to injury. Budaj becomes our starter and is exposed and plays bad, now he's horrible.

I don't think he is even close to Price in potential and skills, but the man is a solid back-up. Why can't anyone be for their coach on some decisions? Too much bashing going on as I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad