Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCIII: Spring has Sprung

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which Team's Post-Season Bandwagon are You Joining? (79+ points listed as of March 29)

• Boston

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Carolina

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • New Jersey

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Vegas

• NY Rangers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toronto

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Los Angeles

• Minnesota

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Edmonton

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Colorado

• Dallas

• Tampa Bay

• Seattle

• NY Islanders

• Winnipeg

• Calgary

• Nashville

• Pittsburgh

• Florida

• None, the Flyers aren't in it

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • A team not listed should they make the post-season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Carolina purely because of Ghost (hope he gets a Conn Smythe to shove it in everyone's faces) and NJ. The Flyers have erased all sense of caring about the team over the last decade and any sense of rivalry has eroded away alongside that. Plus the current NJ team is pretty likeable I think. Young underdogs and whatnot.

Lara Emily

Jul 5, 2013
Carolina I can never come to feel anything but dislike for because my heart had a small space for the hapless Whalers and their incredible gear

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
Clarification

The dirty rats who weren't key cup pieces or does that include the ones that were lol

Cause like Cooke and Ulf Samuelsson were absolutely the dirty f***s you can only make excuses for when they wear your team's sweater but both were instrumental in winning cups in Pittsburgh.

But guys like Tom Sesisto, or Billy Tibbits, Dan Carcillo f*** those shits...

Stevie Downey is a weird one cause he tried to be a reformed guy in Pittsburgh and wasn't a terrible contributer in his short stint.
Forgot we had Sestito in common!

Cooke was the first that came to mind.

Example could be someone like Marchand. There’s no denying his talent and production, but I would still despise him in orange. Nefarious weasel. Anyway…

Lara Emily

Jul 5, 2013
Forgot we had Sestito in common!

Cooke was the first that came to mind.

Example could be someone like Marchand. There’s no denying his talent and production, but I would still despise him in orange. Nefarious weasel. Anyway…
Cooke is hard because my favorite Pen was Tyler Kennedy at that time

I even have a Tyler Kennedy first Winter Classic jersey

And Cooke is so tied in with Kennedy's weird ass little run of success

Such a weird player, was just this incredibly good third liner until he wasn't and just vanished and then retired at age 30.

Reactions: Audible Velvet

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I’m general, there’s nobody more dislikable than the Flyers staff, roster, media, and fanbase.

Can’t have rivals if you desperately want those opponents to win every game.

The only rooting interest I have left is Giroux and Ghost. They deserve good things.
And the GOAT

Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Easy with that
Goat defensemen

Giroux is goat forward

This phone has made a fool of me for the last time

HandmadeCapitalCaribou-max-1mb.gif

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Hate to be that annoying fantasy hockey guy but do you guys think there’s any chance Konecny plays this weekend?

Ofc it would be pointless given where the team is at but a week or so ago it seemed like he was tracking to play and that he wanted to, haven’t seen an update since though

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Hate to be that annoying fantasy hockey guy but do you guys think there’s any chance Konecny plays this weekend?

Ofc it would be pointless given where the team is at but a week or so ago it seemed like he was tracking to play and that he wanted to, haven’t seen an update since though
I'd say "unlikely" at this point. I don't recall any full practice sessions for him and the team plays two games in two days this weekend.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

What is the name of your fantasy team?

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
The Flyers being a bad team has bothered me less and less as I saw how awful a lot of the Philly fans on twitter are. Guys like hostagejoe.
I'm far beyond caring about the actual team or even the organization long term. Until they start to modernize and actually get me to buy in a little, all I will care about is the team being ass and watching people like that idiot suffer while he watches slop. Let the authentics choke on this garbage organization until it breaks them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad