Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXVIII: The Liaison of Doom

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyerfan18

Dec 2, 2017
Ah, so the team isn't run on merit. If it were run on merit, then he would have been benched. Chasing a pointless record instead of chasing wins helps demonstrate how bad this team's values are. Thanks for doing that for me.

A strong, classy organization would put the needs of the whole team ahead of the selfish and empty record-chasing of a single soft free-loading bum.
Needs of the team? What do Connaughton could play more? We didn’t have a kid ready. I’m sure you will respond we did but we both know that’s false

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Every single time someone under 25 is sent to the Phantoms:

349e0de0-f8a9-48e9-8277-0f6aaa4008fb_text.gif

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Three rookie D-men in their lineup. Meanwhile the 29th "best" team is rolling with Nick Seeler.

Xhekaj must have had the best training camp from an overager turned pro since Twarynski. That's quite a jump for him.

Xhekaj sent down already.

Need him to make it for obvious reasons. Just sayin’. Or spellin’

Reactions: BernieParent

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Aren't personal attacks/flaming against the site rules which we all agreed to follow while registering for this website under the forum terms and conditions?

I can’t see this personal attack. But I just want you to know I’m going to personally attack you. And you’re going to like it. With your permission of course.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I can’t see this personal attack. But I just want you to know I’m going to personally attack you. And you’re going to like it. With your permission of course.
I'll fetch the warm linens.

I didn't quote the post fwiw

• Love
Reactions: Magua

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Ah, so the team isn't run on merit. If it were run on merit, then he would have been benched. Chasing a pointless record instead of chasing wins helps demonstrate how bad this team's values are. Thanks for doing that for me.

A strong, classy organization would put the needs of the whole team ahead of the selfish and empty record-chasing of a single soft free-loading bum.
... and then bench him anyway during the death rattles of a lost season ... and then waive a cancer survivor in the off-season of that lost season while adding nobody of lasting value to the roster.

Strong Flyers. Classy Flyers. Lost Flyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad