Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXVII: What An Ugly Number

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
His youtube tutorials under ITrainHockey are actually quite good.
Yeah for free content it's super solid.

Stay with me on this.

My wife got a text. Her cousin is interviewing for a nanny job and has passed thru the first 2 rounds of interviews. It pays $45 an hour, and is for 40 hours a week taking care of 2 kids. Today she was told it is for a high profile sports athlete that just recently moved to the area of Ottawa. No name has been given yet, but they think it's Giroux.

They messaged my wife because they know I am a Flyers fan. The only time I have watched the Flyers live was in Ottawa and we visited the wife's Aunt and family.

G pays well
She'll end up making more then I do as an airline pilot. FML haha.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Love that Stankoven went immediately after Tuomaala.

Next Point/Robertson.

I just laugh because Fletcher & Co. were scared to draft that draft because of the unknown not realizing the variance from the back half of the first round & so on doesn’t greatly change from year to year. Then here comes Dallas landing both Johnston & Stankoven in that range. :laugh:

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I just laugh because Fletcher & Co. were scared to draft that draft because of the unknown not realizing the variance from the back half of the first round & so on doesn’t greatly change from year to year. Then here comes Dallas landing both Johnston & Stankoven in that range. :laugh:

They really are the f***ing worst.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Edit: Wrong thread, sorry. Thought I was in the GDT.

"They've got 11 shots, yeah it's 4-1 but it's not a great game."

What kind of honesty in broadcasting is this?

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Is it weird that's what I think of when I think: "top 5 skill"?
😢
DistantMildCougar-size_restricted.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I honestly forgot they even drafted Tuomaala. How does he look?

Better than Aatu Raty, the Flyers apparently think.

To the rest of us? About par for the course for Flyers 2nd rounders (that’s why they should trade every 2nd. My column: ). I honestly don’t think it could’ve been a worse 13 months post-draft, health provided. At the very least, he lacked any developmental stability whatsoever, starting with that ridiculous AHL stint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad