Series Talk: Minnesota Wild v Dallas Stars Playoff series thread | DAL Wins 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
For the long-time Minnesota hockey fans how weird is the Wild vs old North Stars (many of you guys left?)
Meh. Grew up watching the North Stars. Went to the 3rd to the last home game they played here in '93. Wild have been a team for 20+ years now. Stars have been gone for 30. Not really anything I think about at all anymore. They're like any other team in the league that sucks and has clownish fans.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Sleeping walking here. Got to sleep at 2:30 here in Florida.

Damnit I forgot how much I love the first round.

Wild11MN

First round losers
Sponsor
May 28, 2013
MN
That's a pretty long travel for you just to go to a bar/restaurant.
There's one a mile from my house. I'll walk there for Puhis, if necessary.

Brodin and Dumba appreciation post. Over 38 min of TOI a piece last night.
I saw a few other people mention it too, but I thought Dumba was fantastic last night. The early hit must have gotten him going.

Reactions: 7dayBender

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
I honestly would have been fine with refs called interference because it was just in that grey area of being late. But the contact was solid shoulder to shoulder.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Any news when Suter is going to get his hearing for all the crosschecks with intent to injure Kap?
No sorry, nevermind, this is the NHL where that shit is allowed and never gets penalized

JBurd1

Ice Queen
Dec 30, 2016
I wasn’t able to fall asleep last night until several hours after the game and I am dying today at work.I’m on a 2 hour cc and shut my camera off.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I wasn’t able to fall asleep last night until several hours after the game and I am dying today at work.I’m on a 2 hour cc and shut my camera off.
Just take a picture of yourself on the camera and just display that as the background while you go sleep in your bed.

200 IQ

Reactions: JBurd1

Dickie Dunn

Jan 4, 2016
Minneapolis
Good lord......I always forget how awful the main board gets during the playoffs. Everyone talks it up and seems to hate it at the same time. Anyway, nice game but not sure it feels sustainable 3 more times. They basically can't take any penalties because w/o JEE this penalty kill is bad.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Good lord......I always forget how awful the main board gets during the playoffs. Everyone talks it up and seems to hate it at the same time. Anyway, nice game but not sure it feels sustainable 3 more times. They basically can't take any penalties because w/o JEE this penalty kill is bad.
The penalty kill was not bad at all, the two goals came directly after lost faceoffs so no actual PK was done on those goals. Otherwise it was pretty good

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I actually think that Gus should have saved both goals against. I’ll chalk that up to playoff jitters. He was lights out the rest of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $716.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki