Series Talk: Minnesota Wild v Dallas Stars Playoff series thread | DAL Wins 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

StateofCelly

Jan 5, 2017
Miro was maybe the best player on the ice from the middle of the 2nd on. Kid generates so many chances.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
The playoffs are what build up the post counts. Going deep in the playoffs help even more. Probably accumulated damn near 1000 posts in 2003 on the old Wild forum. Three rounds of hockey with NO mods. Opposing fans would flood the place. A blood bath.

Obviously, we have mods here, but if the Wild go long, we're gonna be running up the post count.
Just think, I had over 30k posts over there too! :laugh:

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
The Faber - Merrill pairing led the way for the whole team in xGF% with over 75%, insane for a first playoff game.

Top 5 in order for all situations:
Brock Faber - 73.65%
Matt Boldy - 70.1%
Kirill Kaprizov - 64.93%
Mats Zuccarello - 63.11%
Frederick Gaudreau - 50.77%

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
The Faber - Merrill pairing led the way for the whole team in xGF% with over 75%, insane for a first playoff game.

Top 5 in order for all situations:
Brock Faber - 73.65%
Matt Boldy - 70.1%
Kirill Kaprizov - 64.93%
Mats Zuccarello - 63.11%
Frederick Gaudreau - 50.77%
So you're saying Faber carried Merrill, gotcha. :thumbu:

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Faber was our best defensman tonight, but he didn’t play that much. Overall, Everton besides Merill was great on the back end. Wasn’t a fan of the forwards much at all, aside from the new guys in the block ironically.

Reactions: TaLoN

Puhis

Will accept caffeine.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Bar is set high for the next GDT. Guerin has really built a culture of posting on HF

I see you missed the days when we had multi-part GDT's on the old forum. Well, still HFBoards, as opposed to the days of Wild board back when TV was in black & white and @NHL1674 was young. sorry

Still, great to see this place gaining life after all the misery and negativity that's been running rampart and driving lot of the active posters away. Sadly, I can't personally contribute much to the GDT's, because of broadcast delay and digital board ad induced headaches, but I'll try chipping in here and there.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I see you missed the days when we had multi-part GDT's on the old forum. Well, still HFBoards, as opposed to the days of Wild board back when TV was in black & white and @NHL1674 was young. sorry

Still, great to see this place gaining life after all the misery and negativity that's been running rampart and driving lot of the active posters away. Sadly, I can't personally contribute much to the GDT's, because of broadcast delay and digital board ad induced headaches, but I'll try chipping in here and there.
Back when she was OTH you mean...

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Faber!

I’d follow him down a dead end alley any day and not even care that I folded my trombone in half!
DAE29F7A-40BC-423E-BD2C-E46586A827EE.gif

Reactions: NHL1674
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $681.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: