Series Talk: Minnesota Wild v Dallas Stars Playoff series thread | DAL Wins 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
If Ek heals magically and Kap is 100% and they jam geriatric Zucc full of so much meth he’s able to turn back the clock to 6 months ago when he wasn’t completely useless then they are probably 50/50 to win this series.
You haven't responded to my terms...

What are yours

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
So I have ESPN+. But that is it. No actual provider, just a TV with an Apple TV connected to it.

Will I be able to watch the game?

I am in Miami as of August.

Hope everyone has been good. I haven't posted in a while.
I was in Texas and there was no way I could get anything close to Wild Hockey there. Unless they were playing theStars. From what I've seen you typically need two providers to guarantee all the games in any given market. BS i agree, but that seems to be the case. Otherwise there are blackouts. But i'm not in Miami to know for sure.

Last edited:

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
I wouldn't say "the rest of the league" does... just a couple teams fans. Didn't help with Foligno losing his shit multiple times last year.

We've had our fair share of incidents. Foligno and Hartman are hot heads who have done a a lot of questionable things. I don't recall Reeves doing anything anything dirty, but he's an enforcer.

Greenway had a number of borderline hits, espiecially with goalies. Those will still be associated with the wild.

One of the Dewey's had a bad hit this year. Don't recall which.

Spurgeon is one of the cleanest players in the league, but had a bad moment last year where he tried to break some legs...

I get it.

Okay, this makes sense I suppose. I guess I just rarely get to see the actual games with my own eyes, having to usually listen on the radio.

Still glad to be on the side of "interesting to watch" these days.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Anyone feeling creative for creating game day threads?

Not such a big deal for the road games of course, but for the home games, HF tries to copy the home team thread to the Stanley Cup forum. Our typical thread this year would likely not survive the process and we'd have to deal with Dallas threads the entire series instead.... :(

Any volunteers?

Last edited:

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone feeling creative for creating game day threads?

Not such a big deal for the road games of course, but for the home games, HF tries to copy the home team thread to the Stanley Cup forum. Our typical thread this year would likely not survive the process and we'd have to deal with Dallas threads the entire series instead.... :(

Any volunteers?
I’d love to help out and may be able to later in the week but I’m working midnights currently which would normally afford me lots of time but we’re on a maintenance outage and I will probably be busy. I’ve got to get some sleep and then go back in early. I’ll be off work for games 3-7 and can help out then if needed. I’m fairly internet savvy and will just have to tamp down my emotional hyperbolic hatred of everything and I could probably get one or two done to an acceptable level.

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I’d love to help out and may be able to later in the week but I’m working midnights currently which would normally afford me lots of time but we’re on a maintenance outage and I will probably be busy. I’ve got to get some sleep and then go back in early. I’ll be off work for games 3-7 and can help out then if needed. I’m fairly internet savvy and will just have to tamp down my emotional hyperbolic hatred of everything and I could probably get one or two done to an acceptable level.
Considering game 3 is the first home game, looks like the timing is right. :)

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Considering game 3 is the first home game, looks like the timing is right. :)
I always take the gdt for granted and appreciate the effort of everyone here and often times you don’t even consider that someone took some time out of their day. Then sometimes I see some other teams threads and sweet f*** it’s like they hire design teams and pay pr people lol. That makes it intimidating to put the effort in lol

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Need Kap to heal up and get Ek back and things would be looking decent.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
You just knew MN had to make something happen with some old puck luck.

Awesome game. One of the best Wild PO games dating back to 2003.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Gus with a career high 51 saves and the Nyqvist line wins it. And Hartman with his first OT goal.
Great game, see you all and good night

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Bar is set high for the next GDT. Guerin has really built a culture of posting on HF
The playoffs are what build up the post counts. Going deep in the playoffs help even more. Probably accumulated damn near 1000 posts in 2003 on the old Wild forum. Three rounds of hockey with NO mods. Opposing fans would flood the place. A blood bath.

Obviously, we have mods here, but if the Wild go long, we're gonna be running up the post count.

Reactions: Puhis and TaLoN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $681.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki