Value of: Manson/Rakell/Lindholm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
ANA fans,
2)
Summarize the good and bad the last 3 years in ANA?
Injuries are a factor/concern but more focus on his defense and skating?

I think another poster put it on the Ducks message board, but after Lindholm went down the goals against went up by a crazy amount. It was something like a full goal per game more last season. I think it coincided with (or partially caused?) Gibson's regression after a good start to the season. Defensively, Lindholm is a game changer. I think he's a little underrated offensively, in the sense that if he wasn't doing so much heavy lifting on D matchups and was on a better offensive team, he could put up decent points. He'll never be confused with an offensive d-man, but he's not inept offensively either.

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
To
Ana
1st 2022
2nd 2022
Robertson

Tor
Lindholm

Leafs resign Lindholm then trade Reilly to recoup picks and or prospects.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I think another poster put it on the Ducks message board, but after Lindholm went down the goals against went up by a crazy amount. It was something like a full goal per game more last season. I think it coincided with (or partially caused?) Gibson's regression after a good start to the season. Defensively, Lindholm is a game changer. I think he's a little underrated offensively, in the sense that if he wasn't doing so much heavy lifting on D matchups and was on a better offensive team, he could put up decent points. He'll never be confused with an offensive d-man, but he's not inept offensively either.

Thank you.
I can see why ANA would want to keep him. Fowler, Lindholm and Drysdale has a great mix of offense and defense there.
It's interesting to see your re-build/tool coming a long.

If FLA didn't have Bob, they'd be severely interested in Lindholm.

Reactions: lwvs84

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
I would love to pick up Lindholm from the Blues POV. But, they would have to trade back some cap. Would Our 1st this year, one of our big prospects (Kostin or Neighbors?), and Scandella work? Or is there something more you'd be looking for from the Blues.

1st + Neighbours + Scandella is a good enough return for me to consider, to be honest.

I like Neighbours because I think his profile would be an interesting pairing with McTavish.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
What’s the cost on Rakell? Interest in a LD prospect like Samorukov and a 2nd or a 1st with a lesser prospect?
Ive said it for a while... Rakell would be a great fit for Oilers... something around 1st, or higher prospect + 2nd makes sense to me...

Idk enough about samorukov to make a call on him being a main piece tbh.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Whats the price for Manson from the Leafs perspective? Assuming 50% retained

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Whats the price for Manson from the Leafs perspective? Assuming 50% retained
Now im not saying Manson as of late is worth a 1st... but at 50% and hopefully a strong market... id be aiming for a 1st on him.

Ideally wed get

1st
or
2nd + prospect
or
3rd + better prospect

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
Dont tell this D corp is not better than what we get now

Lindholm McAvoy
Reilly Manson
Forbort Clifton/Zboril\Moore

Carlo > Manson and Carlo is locked up on a great long term deal.

I'd like Lindholm of course, but rather a deadline deal with picks and futures. Not a cost controlled top 4 puck moving D.

Trading two guys we have locked down for rentals is bad asset management.

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Carlo > Manson and Carlo is locked up on a great long term deal.

I'd like Lindholm of course, but rather a deadline deal with picks and futures. Not a cost controlled top 4 puck moving D.

Trading two guys we have locked down for rentals is bad asset management.
Lindholm is a top 2 big body 6'-3'' 210 a complet D, Manson big body 6'-3'' 225 top 4 D stay at home guy with grit and toughness, for sure they have to be signed if that kind of trade happen, they are what Bruins need to get better, a top LD and a big body stay at home guy...

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Lindholm is a top 2 big body 6'-3'' 210 a complet D, Manson big body 6'-3'' 225 top 4 D stay at home guy with grit and toughness, for sure they have to be signed if that kind of trade happen, they are what Bruins need to get better, a top LD and a big body stay at home guy...
For what its wroth im pretty sure Anaheim would target prospects/picks over Carlo and Gryz... maybe 1 of them included. Also cant see boston moving 2 dmen for 2 UFA dmen... even if they feel like they can resign them... pretty risky

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
What’s the cost on Rakell? Interest in a LD prospect like Samorukov and a 2nd or a 1st with a lesser prospect?

Some $$$ has to go out in a trade with Anaheim even for just $3.7 Million on Rakell's contract. He is a pending UFA so understand you're talking strictly about a rental.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Some $$$ has to go out in a trade with Anaheim even for just $3.7 Million on Rakell's contract. He is a pending UFA so understand you're talking strictly about a rental.
What about just rakell at 1.9? Not sure about oilers cap situation

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I think they can fit that under the LTIR.

Edit: I could be mistaken but I think they only have $1.2 Million available.

Turris could go the other way. He is UFA at the end of the year.
I do think this is a good year for oilers to go all in by deadline the one question mark I have is goaltending and if it will hold up

405Entrance

Feb 8, 2020
The ducks have filled out their prospect pool pretty nicely, would be cool to get more C’s and RHD though. I’d like to keep lindholm to help drysdale but I’m also willing to move all 3 for the right price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad