Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 Preseason Habs vs. Philadelphia (Monday Sept. 23 – 7PM ET) – Bell Centre

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
That game won’t mean much for the evaluation of the players since more then 50% of the players are gonna be AHLer for life but excited to have a game

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
That game won’t mean much for the evaluation of the players since more then 50% of the players are gonna be AHLer for life but excited to have a game

We just need one Kapanen or one Hutson, maybe one Dach and one Laine and i will personally be extremely excited

Reactions: SwiftyHab

MtlSars

Dec 9, 2016
I will be at the game, I'm not greedy just give me some Lane Hutson action please.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
So no Michkov on the Flyers roster? That is disappointing.

I think Danny Briere knows how crazy it can get in MTL. Some fans might boo him and some others will cheer him. Either way, they probably don't want the kid thinking he's that important that early.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I think Danny Briere knows how crazy it can get in MTL. Some fans might boo him and some others will cheer him. Either way, they probably don't want the kid thinking he's that important that early.

Nah Danny literally carried his bags at the airport 😆

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad