London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 8)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Back in our days, both teams skated the full length of the ice for about 8 to 10 minutes before each moving to our respected ends for the warmups. Skating side by side and talking to each others, it was no big deal then, there were the odd incidents but nothing major that I was aware of, I am not sure when or why they cut that out, but they did

Reactions: LDN

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Saginaw will likely approach this game tonight with something to prove to themselves or vengeance on their minds, either way, it will be an interesting game. London can not afford to play tonight's game the way they have played against Moose Jaw, if they do, they will be back Friday for the semi-final game

swoopster

Politally incorrect
Dec 10, 2015
MI formerly MA
5-3 Moose Jaw over Drummondville

52-28 Voltigeurs shots on net and still lose the game
I thought last nights game an excellent one to watch. The shot total is a bit deceiving as some of the Volts shots were perimeter and the goalie had good eyes on them.
What impressed me was the pace and ZERO chippiness. One penalty each team and it came down to the wire. All in all , a great first time Mem Cup experience.

BobHockey

Jul 9, 2015
I saw it. My seats are right above the entrance/exit.

Didn’t realize it was Boulton.

Suspension worthy? It’s hard to say - I’m not sure if it’s a no tolerance thing or not. Both London and Moose Jaw exit out of the same corner and there was a fair bit of contact made. Refs quickly had to get in the way.
Thanks. Not that I am surprised lol

It's been that way the whole time. Hasn't been a problem until Sawyer. Is anyone surprised?
Not me !

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
I thought last nights game an excellent one to watch. The shot total is a bit deceiving as some of the Volts shots were perimeter and the goalie had good eyes on them.
What impressed me was the pace and ZERO chippiness. One penalty each team and it came down to the wire. All in all , a great first time Mem Cup experience.
It was an excellent game to watch, very entertaining for sure, Moose Jaw played the smart energy management game after playing London the previous night, while Drummondville after getting down 3-0 started to play the desperate game. After the Voltigeurs scored their first goal, their emotional game took over and had 26 shots on net in the third. Unfortunately for them, as is often the case, the defensive game took a backseat while trying to win it on a power play for them, the Worriers scored short-handed with a minute left in the game. A goal scored by Aiden Ziprick, the least expected player on Moose Jaw to score a goal, he only had one goal all season and no points in 20 playoffs games. I love it when player like that score the team most important goal to win the game

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Should be focused and e expecting a big Saginaw push.
I think of each team at their best......LK has a better chance of imposing its will on the opponent.
Just gotta take advantage of the ops when the 2 offensive D from Saggy keep caught.......turn em over n go lol

Reactions: All the Answers

All the Answers

Jan 19, 2020
All I did was point out all tournament all teams entered and exited the same way through the same entrance, and my lack of surprise that Sawyer is the only one who had an incident. At this point no one should find that astounding. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad