London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 8)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
ATA, Since the Knights bounced the Rangers it seems to be about agitation. Too bad, I used to enjoy your game and team insights. Hope to see the old ATA some time soon.

Reactions: Otto

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
1717009040882.png

All the Answers

Jan 19, 2020
I expect London to go out and continue to impose their will vs Saggy tonight. With these teams as close as they are don't undervalue London with last change.

I can see it getting chippy but with what's at stake I don't expect anything over the top. It will be interesting to see where the stripes draw the "line" tonight, I think a tighter called game favours Saginaw... a lot depends on which team if needed has to adjust and in which direction. This will have a cascading effect on the game as I feel London holds a marked edge on special teams.

X factor to me is goalie sharpness as Oke still seems rusty, and both have been susceptible to a softie or two.

Edit: really cheesed I can't watch tonight outside of the occasional check in.

Last edited:

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Both teams have earned a second chance (regardless of outcome) after tonight based on 1st 2 games they played and setting the table for the 1st place game.
But heck, why not let the Saggy community enjoy a Friday night do or die situation vs MJ.
LK should have an advantage in adapting to any in game situation, or in a rematch Sunday. JMO.
Gotta think both teams will be focused buy hopefully Saggy is the more tense/eager/aggressive in looking to "get em back" Just gotta take advantage when ( cause they will be attacking) ops arise.
The counter attack is where I'd look to make my bank here.

Reactions: All the Answers

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Dale played 4th-line fairly regularly throughout the series against Saginaw, expecting him to continue that trend since he's had success against them with it, makes it for a faster skating game this way

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
I think whoever loses this will still beat Moose Jaw. Fully expect these 2 to meet eachother in m cup final. Ultimately comes down to goaltending and there’s nobody better than Simpson in this tournament

OHLfan200

Nov 28, 2017
I would’ve called that a kick. So the coach can only challenge goalie interference? Is what I got as per the broadcast. Why give them a challenge at all if you’re going to put a stipulation on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad