London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 8)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
London to the final with a 4-2 win over the Spirit

Really good game, hard fought game by both team

Now I predicted Winners from Quebec would not win a game
Moose Jaw would finish third
and the loser of this third game between Saginaw and London would win the Memorial Cup..
Sorry! That's my prediction, so far it's spot on

One catch thought, I failed to predict winners of Friday night game

Reactions: horner

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Can YOU read? I said all the schedulaes on the banner scoreboards on the CHL sites show logos. And most logos tell you nothing.
You're really not helping your cause here. It just shows that you know nothing about junior hockey. Every thread has all of the teams mentioned, the tournament has been going on for 6 days, it hasn't been too hard to find out who is playing. Instead you just rely on looking at the pretty pictures. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you don't even know who is playing?

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
He finally did something.

Guess you judge contribution by reading (oops sorry, looking at logos?) to determine if a player did anything in a game or tourney?
The kid has made plays all tourney. And sometimes there is more to a story, but I guess without a picture......oh wait logo's can't be read either. My bad.

On paper saginaw is better than moose jaw. But in a one game knockout, anything can happen. Moose jaw came close to beating both london and saginaw.
Let's go MJ......Let's go MJ......Let's go MJ

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Whammo!!!!!
The ole "rope a dope" trick! It's all about
"The system"!
12 showing great "Finnish".
86 snipes to break the tie.
7 takes over. GWG, & EN.

Game was delayed as Saginaw anthem singer sets record for longest, slowest version of the star spangled banner in the history of sport.

Hedon rating: 10/10

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
I honestly do not see Saginaw beating Moose Jaw. It has to be devastating after a loss like this to the team that put them out . I think this will really take the sails out of Saginaw...might not have much Spirit after this.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Whammo!!!!!
The ole "rope a dope" trick! It's all about
"The system"!
12 showing great "Finnish".
86 snipes to break the tie.
7 takes over. GWG, & EN.

Game was delayed as Saginaw anthem singer sets record for longest, slowest version of the star spangled banner in the history of sport.

Hedon rating: 10/10
You haven't seen the hockey movie "Mystery Alaska", have you, Nelli27? Listen how long Little Richard sings both anthems. Funny movie with Russel Crowe and Kevin Durand Burt Reynolds and many more

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Simpson had a monster game, tonight, especially in the second, he was engaged all night
It seems when he has a "so so" game (like Moose Jaw) he bounces back bigtime. Rarely has back to back average games? Good strength to have as a goalie.

Reactions: Fastpace

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
London wins and ticket prices for the final double. Looked earlier today and the most expensive resale was $475 and now look at it. At least you can get standing for $60.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240529-232259_Ticketmaster.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529-232259_Ticketmaster.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: LDN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad