London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 8)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
There ya go Parehk, ya slimy little krapweasel.
He is just scared of contact is all lol.
I could just imagine his reaction if force fed some actual lumber to his yapper based on the theatrics for much less.

Well there is 1 goal the dynamic D duo has cost their team.

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
Something like the foot movement/influencing the direction of the puck I think
It was both a kicking motion and influencing the direction of the puck....and I thought it should have been icing. Refs are lost tonight. Wrong guy for the slash so they let Julien out but Hasche should have been the one getting the calling. And the phantom trip on Halttunen. Only calls they got right were Parekh and Barkey.

Reactions: OHLfan200

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Edward struggling tonight.
Just like every night lately! I'd rather have the other two D get more time than have to see another brutal turnover or pass into someone's feet or a prime chance wasted because his shot is garbage.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Just like every night lately! I'd rather have the other two D get more time than have to see another brutal turnover or pass into someone's feet or a prime chance wasted because his shot is garbage.
Sheltering Edward right now with Dickinson

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Just when you think we are going to get our ass handed to us Halttunen and Barkey to the rescue!!!

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
Just cant get the puck out of our end. Bites us in the buttocks...

Settle your game down boys.

Reactions: LDN

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
Knights have them right where they want them.
Rope a dope?

Question. When did Tim McCracken join the Spirit. Gaz took a blade right to the face after the buzzer.

And they are playing a really solid game. That kind of garbage is unacceptable behaviour even for the Spirit.

Last edited:
Reactions: LDN

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
Kicking motion must be toward the net, Christopoulos's kick motion was to his right not to the net, the puck deflected into the net off the blade, good goal
Here is a replay of the Christopoulos goal… you be the judge if he kicked it ;

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: OHLfan200
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad