London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 8)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
This game tonight, will be the Knight's true challenge of this tourney, even thought I picked the Worriers to finish third, this Moose Jaw team is a championship team and the type that can give London the most hardship, but most importantly it's a team like the Greyhounds. The middle games, are hard to get up for, they'll have to be at their max from the first face-off, they can't get too far behind, there will be no big 4 goals come back if they get too far behind against the Worriers. London should win by 2 goals, if they are up from start

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Slow start, middle games are hard to get going, Dale used his fourth line and right after the Knights started to pick up their feet to take the 2-1 lead

Cowan is not himself

Donnie740

May 28, 2021
Not sure who that kid from Moose Jaw is, but he got destroyed by McCue in that fight.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
5-4 win over Moose Jaw

This game was not their best team effort. Dale will need to play his fourth line more and fit in once awhile, his extra defenders

Next game Saginaw, played like they did tonight they will lose that game

Budz

Jan 28, 2013
Simpson had a rough night…imo.

Sloppy with the puck, struggled even dumping it in at times. We got the brakes, it was a razor thin win margin.

They will need to play better.

Reactions: rangersblues

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Absolutely need to be better. Saginaw will bring their best. I say bring it to them physically. They’ll get rattled

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
Simpson had a rough night…imo.

Sloppy with the puck, struggled even dumping it in at times. We got the brakes, it was a razor thin win margin.

They will need to play better.
Character and resiliancy is on display in a tight one goal game. It is not possible to blow out all opponents at this level. Can thay, and have they played better? Sure. But give the Warriors some credit, they pushed, but London stayed the course. Its what makes the games worth watching.

Having said that, I had to work tonight so Stubbsy kept me company. Did the 4th line get any ice time? I think I heard Nichols name a few times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Budz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad