Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign F Max Domi (1 year, $3M)

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
There is no circumstance where Matthews and Marner should be together this year.

Bertuzzi-Matthews-Nylander
Knies-Tavares-Marner
think this makes the most sense because without Marner line 2 will be a defensive tire fire

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
I love it but this means one of the big 4 is gone, right?

No other way to pay for this?

EDIT: I guess it's possible if we make Murray disappear and Samsonov takes 3?

Reactions: ToneDog

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
There is no circumstance where Matthews and Marner should be together this year.

Bertuzzi-Matthews-Nylander
Knies-Tavares-Marner

It's crazy how they are always one of the best lines but no one wants to keep them together.

We now have good scoring depth, but we want to break up one of the best lines still.

I’d put Knies with Tavares. I really want Bertuzzi with Marner and Matthews. We need a pest with them who can score

I'd just rather have depth scoring

Reactions: authentic

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Man things are looking pretty exciting now. Please just score a ton in the playoffs. no excuses now.

Reactions: Sypher04

Albz

Jun 30, 2018
Let's get Tie to pay Murray a visit?? Mayne tap him so he can go on ltr for the rest of the season.

• Haha
Reactions: 3blizzard4

Albz

Jun 30, 2018
Trev said, he's going to protect our core guys and he sureee kept his word. Marner,matthews and Nylander better have some balls now

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
"He puts up primary assists at a very high rate with very strong passing metrics. His defensive impact is very poor, and despite some after-whistle pestiness he does not hit or forecheck much at all."

F0Ec3nSWwAAVAN4

He's also a dismal playoff producer with 6 goals in 43 career games. So not really sure what the thinking is with this guy? We need forecheckers and/or *playoff* finishers to play in the top 9, he's neither and a defensive liability to boot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad