Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign F Max Domi (1 year, $3M)

MAB1

Jul 18, 2022
The guy that signs everyone too long, signs one year deals. Go figure! This ain’t Calgary.
I'd imagine Calgary in the NHL is what the Raptors are to the NBA. You have to overpay or give out more term to convince guys to go there.

Treliving will have the Toronto allure now to his benefit. Something Dubas lost. Nobody is running to Pittsburgh

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Domi is going to produce offensively like Kerfoot, maybe a bit better, but has way more of an edge which I'm glad Boston Pizza Brad is serious about.
Kerfoot doesn’t produce offence, he is a tag along.

Between Domi and Bertuzzi the shithead/60 has increased, even with the loss of Bunting.
You forgot Reeves

Face Of Bear

Jul 30, 2012
Is Domi supposed to play C? If not it still seems like we're one short unless the plan is to rely on Holmberg full time

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I think Domi will play his best hockey yet for you guys. It’s the Leafs and Domi has really started to find confidence in what he’s doing. Good signing for you guy

Edit: there will be nights he just can’t pot a goal to save his life, and then other games where you’ll be yelling to have him in the top 6 because he’s killing it. Have fun lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad