Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign F Max Domi (1 year, $3M)

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
my hopes are Bertuzzi plays with Tavares and Jarnkrok, then Domi is 3LW or 3C with Nylander and Robertson/Holmberg.

One of our strengths will be having a PPG player on each line.

Obviously, Knies/Matthews/Marner would get the top matchups from the other team, but either Robertson/Domi/Nylander or Bertuzzi/Tavares/Jarnkrok are likely getting a 3rd line with 3rd pairing D.

I’d put Knies with Tavares. I really want Bertuzzi with Marner and Matthews. We need a pest with them who can score

Reactions: Obo

Dreakmur

Mar 25, 2008
Orillia, Ontario
my hopes are Bertuzzi plays with Tavares and Jarnkrok, then Domi is 3LW or 3C with Nylander and Robertson/Holmberg.

One of our strengths will be having a PPG player on each line.

Obviously, Knies/Matthews/Marner would get the top matchups from the other team, but either Robertson/Domi/Nylander or Bertuzzi/Tavares/Jarnkrok are likely getting a 3rd line with 3rd pairing D.

There is no circumstance where Matthews and Marner should be together this year.

Bertuzzi-Matthews-Nylander
Knies-Tavares-Marner

Sammy Kat

Jun 14, 2021
Yes,we got the cherry on top.
Bert and Domi,sweet.

The force is very strong with Master Tre.

The Dark Side caused by Darth Kyle grows weaker by the day.

Reactions: EGL22

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I know Reaves will get pressbox come playoff time but I guarantee you the regular season is gonna be plenty fun with Domi, Reaves and Bert in the lineup for 82 games.

Can't f*cking wait!
They will keep him for playoffs. Don’t see why not as we need his toughness in the lineup.

Reactions: TML Dynasty

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
The price is right, but I'm no fan of Max or the sideshow that is his dad. He seems to be getting a little overrated around these parts. But 3 mill for one year of a 3rd liner is no big deal. Hoping for the best.

Reactions: kb and rocketman588

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
I'd put Bertuzzi with Tavares, cause he's slow.

Love Domi for that price.

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
The price is right, but I'm no fan of Max or the sideshow that is his dad. He seems to be getting a little overrated around these parts. But 3 mill for one year of a 3rd liner is no big deal. Hoping for the best.

I watched him play a couple years back his last year with the habs. He was the only one trying and giving effort. He'll at least care good forechecker as well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad