LD K'Andre Miller (2018, 22nd, NYR)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
image.png

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
There were reports that Anaheim was going to pick him and that's why the Rangers moved up in the draft.
Yeah, I've heard that, but the person that was being responded to brought up the notion that Anaheim would somehow feel bad that they didn't get him. As the Ducks fan said, we got Lundestrom, so we're pretty far from regret or wondering what if things had been different. Given the depth that the Ducks had at center, this was an ideal outcome for us. I'll add that Rangers fans have every reason to be excited as they are about Miller. He looks like he's going to be a very talented defenseman.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Yeah, I've heard that, but the person that was being responded to brought up the notion that Anaheim would somehow feel bad that they didn't get him. As the Ducks fan said, we got Lundestrom, so we're pretty far from regret or wondering what if things had been different. Given the depth that the Ducks had at center, this was an ideal outcome for us. I'll add that Rangers fans have every reason to be excited as they are about Miller. He looks like he's going to be a very talented defenseman.

Oh, right. But I wasn't suggesting that at all haha. Since you quoted my post, I thought it was directed at me. I merely brought up that the Rangers traded up and initially Anaheim could have drafted him in their position.

Reactions: Exit Dose

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
He's looking very good. If he improves at a reasonable rate over this year, then NYR have got something.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
McDonagh, Byfuglien, Braun, Niskanen, Leddy, P.Martin, Goligoski, Skjei, E.Johnson, Gardiner, Faulk, N.Schmidt....Minnesota produces some quality dmen.

Miller looks on track to join that group.
Housley, and Kurvers,...Giles...kinda

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I got to watch the Ohio State Game

The one thing that sticks out is his Neutral zone defense. He is incredible at stepping up and breaking up passes. He breaks up the neutral zone passes so efficiently that it pretty much eliminates one forward as he is now stand still.
He probably had like 6 entry denials alone last night to go along with it.
That ability to know when to step up and develop great Gap control at the blue line is crazy good.

Samberg and Miller two of my favs in the NCAA right now.

Last edited:

Lays

Jan 22, 2017

The one thing that sticks out is his Neutral zone defense. He is incredible at stepping up and breaking up passes. He breaks up the neutral zone passes so efficiently that it pretty much eliminates one forward as he is now stand still.
That ability to know when to step up and develop great Gap control at the blue line is crazy good.

This is exactly what the Rangers lack and have said they wanted going forward. Great to hear

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT

Post moar pls. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad