LD K'Andre Miller (2018, 22nd, NYR)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Said it before... Granato is going to help make him a player.
I certainly hope so. Miller’s still pretty raw, but Granato seems to have a lot of trust in him already and is throwing him out there in just about every situation he can, regardless if he had made a mistake the shift before or not, it’s nice to see

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
How's he been defensively?
I think he’s been good, he’s really strong along the walls and in front of the net, and he’s really good at breaking up plays at both blue lines. I think he’s only been on the ice for 2 goals so far, both while on the PK. He’s made a bad pinch here and there and he’s let passes get through him clean while in passing lanes. I think he’s played really well overall, but there’s definitely still work to be done

tradenashnow

Feb 17, 2018
When it is all said and done, IMO Miller will be the 2nd or 3rd best defenseman coming out of this draft. Size still matters on d in the NHL. It just does. If you have a small defense, your goalie isn't going to see much in front of his net. Miller has the complete package to be a top pairing guy. Sizer, speed, defensive and offensive ability. Also can play with a mean streak as well.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
On a more serious note now, here are his stats for the season so far:

6GP | 2G 5A 7P | +9 | 19 SOG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad