F Ivan Demidov - SKA St. Petersburg, KHL (2024, 5th, MTL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JIMVINNY

Nov 9, 2007
Well, you're going to bring back those usuals suspects with your last sentence.
Its ridiculous to say Demidov is better than Michkov AINEC at this point.
In fairness, the Michkov cheer team has been using KHL success as a major reason for why they think Michkov is better. Demidov did something today that Michkov never achieved in the KHL, so by their own logic, Demidov has surpassed Michkov.

Edit - Michkov had a 5 point game two years ago. I stand corrected.

Last edited:

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
In fairness, the Michkov cheer team has been using KHL success as a major reason for why they think Michkov is better. Demidov did something today that Michkov never achieved in the KHL, so by their own logic, Demidov has surpassed Michkov.

Cmon, Demidov has only played 6 games so far. Using this small sample size to prove he's better than Michkov, and even use the word "ainec" makes absolutely no sense.

Michkov also already scored 5 pts in a game in the khl.

Reactions: KristichBabych

JIMVINNY

Nov 9, 2007
Cmon, Demidov has only played 6 games so far. Using this small sample size to prove he's better than Michkov, and even use the word "ainec" makes absolutely no sense.

Michkov also already scored 5 pts in a game in the khl.
I stand corrected. I missed that game against Kunlun at the end of the 22-23 season when i was going through game logs.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
I absolutely love that the usual suspects aren't in this thread at all since the last game cause you know they're lurking.

I wonder what advanced stats Demidov is not killing it on, they should just post those.

Demidov > Michkov AINEC
Wait until Demidov has a bad game they’ll come crawling out of their hole faster than you can imagine.

All I see is one player couldn’t crack SKA line-up for some reasons while the other one is working his way up the depth chart. Whether it’s on-ice or off-ice, there must be a reason why this is happening that way

santapore

Oct 11, 2010
ska and sochi are kind of differend kind of teams too:) but seriously im happy about demidov doing so good right at the bat. i said previously in this thread that my prediction was 25 points in this khl season. not gonna change that just yet.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
If he plays around 15 min a game and 1-2 min on PP, I am confident he will get 30-35 pts which would be a really nice season for a 18-19 years old

Nabrules

Nov 5, 2018
Flyers fan here, came here to say Demidov looking great out there, exactly what MTL needed!

I don’t really know why this PHI/MTL thing is a rivalry. Michkov could be a complete bust for us and Demidov could be the next great Russian, wouldn’t matter cause we never had the chance at Demidov.

Happy both prospects are doing good!

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
Lol, suddenly crickets from a certain few loudmouth you-know-whos. Literally not a single post from any of them today; what a funny coincidence. They were posting in here like they were getting paid to before lmao. Pathetic 😂.
maybe russian bots? a lot of those around.

my heart rate only sees a bump for 5+ point games
what bump do you get for 6 point games?

Reactions: Habano

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Flyers fan here, came here to say Demidov looking great out there, exactly what MTL needed!

I don’t really know why this PHI/MTL thing is a rivalry. Michkov could be a complete bust for us and Demidov could be the next great Russian, wouldn’t matter cause we never had the chance at Demidov.

Its funny because the whole Michkov vs habs thing is rooted mostly in anti habs fans. Never really hear the trolling from Flyers fans.

Hope all three prospects including reinbacher work out for their teams.

The Last Red

Jan 2, 2022

Please, stop with your rational and reasonable way of thinking. This is not the place that that.

Last edited:

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020

I'm still not over 2010

TheViperOne

Jul 26, 2005

Stop that! Get that level-headed viewpoint out of here and back on Reddit!

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
KHL point leaders so far:

1726809836465.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad