Player Discussion Lane Hutson Part 2

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
💙❤️🤍

GaECMIEW4AAqnMC.jpeg

Jul 6, 2016
He will. MSL doesn't understand game management and will overuse Hutson until he cracks.
Exactly. Overusing Hutson at this stage of his carreer is indecent and dangerous for him. Time for Hughes to put his pants on and send down Xhekaj to Laval, Barron on trade block, and recall Lindstrom and Mailloux. + Struble in the lineup of course.

MSL would need some time in the AHL himself…….

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
He'll never hit a wall. He's like McDavid!!
You might be joking, but I was watching the Oilers game last night and, it might sound crazy, but I do see some McDavid in the way Hutson plays. Of course he's a lot less explosive, but the shiftiness, stick handling, the head always up and vison are kinda McDavid like imo

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
You might be joking, but I was watching the Oilers game last night and, it might sound crazy, but I do see some McDavid in the way Hutson plays. Of course he's a lot less explosive, but the shiftiness, stick handling, the head always up and vison are kinda McDavid like imo
He plays the same way. Like you said, less explosive but very similar style and seemingly no off switch.

Reactions: FLHabs

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Exactly. Overusing Hutson at this stage of his carreer is indecent and dangerous for him. Time for Hughes to put his pants on and send down Xhekaj to Laval, Barron on trade block, and recall Lindstrom and Mailloux. + Struble in the lineup of course.

MSL would need some time in the AHL himself…….

I wouldn't call these moves putting his pants on, but rather putting a dunce hat on his head and being a complete bozo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad