Prospect Info: Lane Hutson Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Timelord

Stanley Cup polisher
Dec 18, 2011
Agree! People need to be hype with that future defensive group. I think they are all safe to project a impact NHL players, they are too talented to don't succed. I'm 100% confident that Guhle, Hutson, Mailloux and Reinbacher will reach their high potential and become solid D-man for many years to come.

I can't wait to see Lane Hutson season this year!!
I salivating over this because I remember the late 70s dynasty. Everyone knows about the Big Three of Robinson, Lapointe and Savard but we also had young guys like Langway, Engblom and Nyrop. Crazy depth at defense back then and now our prospects have that same potential.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Please let him be the answer to our awful PP. I don’t need him to be a minute eater, I need him to play his 8 minutes on the PP and change the whole dynamic.
I'm hoping for big improvements this year on the PP. No excuses except for poor PP system at this point. The talent is there.

Suzuki - Caufield - Dach - Money - Matheson

Hopefully Hutson is a PP stud, but we also have Mailloux to fall back on. He has deadly offensive instincts.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I'm hoping for big improvements this year on the PP. No excuses except for poor PP system at this point. The talent is there.

Suzuki - Caufield - Dach - Money - Matheson

Hopefully Hutson is a PP stud, but we also have Mailloux to fall back on. He has deadly offensive instincts.

And if Monahan is injured, RHP has been money on the pp in the slot.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

1696715490571.png

Hutson growing by the second...

F73ihXHWsAAFmwz.jpg

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003

Gawd I love the way he thinks the game and his passing is ridiculous although he will have to manage his risk/reward ratio at higher levels. For the first time I actually witnessed him successfully defend from the backskating position while driving his legs. They weren't full crossovers but he looks like he may be on the verge of taking this part of his game to another level which is absolutely essential for him to be a competent NHL defender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad