In Memoriam Johnny & Matthew Gaudreau

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Training camp is going to be brutal for those guys. Not much time to process.
suspicion all training camps who haven't started will be dealing with this.... some leagues have already started training camps.... or have already finished a week of main camp in the case of the North American Hockey League, most of their teams have started camp....

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
Horrible news and a true tragedy for that family. And a sisters wedding on Saturday…. I cannot imaging what they are going thru and can only wish them peace and future happiness when they are able to find it.

Reactions: BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I need to find my hockey stick to put it out but I made this for my front door

full

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Higgins has been charged with two counts of death by auto, state police said. He is being held at Salem County Correctional Facility, where he will remain until a detention hearing on Sept. 5.

Reactions: BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Higgins has been charged with two counts of death by auto, state police said. He is being held at Salem County Correctional Facility, where he will remain until a detention hearing on Sept. 5.
I hope they throw the book at him.

I also hope the prosecution puts forth a motion to seal everything because if someone leaked notes from the responding officials, I shudder to think what else they’d leak. Sad that it even has to be said.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad