John Tavares injury

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease

Brian Sutterer MD said:
Key point, the medical staff was not trying to get him to sit up. He was actively trying to sit up on his own but was too confused to stay down and cooperate with the medical staff, so they did the best they could to stabilize his neck as he tried to get up. Great job by the Leafs medical staff in what is a very challenging situation when an athlete is confused and not cooperating after an injury like this.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Foligno is a punk and he does have a history (suspension in 2019). Of course he starts a fight over accident.
Never liked him.

Reactions: dkd

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
Foligno is a punk and he does have a history (suspension in 2019). Of course he starts a fight over accident.
Never liked him.
Don’t know how you can dislike any of the Foligno family. Great people and honest players. Furthest thing from a punk.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I don't know. Perry and Foligno seemed to have a bit of a conversation. Maybe the fight was an attempt by both of them to turn the page, rather than prolong payback throughout the series. Perry didn't even fight back--he did nothing intentional in this case but he knows his own reputation and the consequences even accidents have because of his past sins, so he played his part, accepted the lumps and now we hopefully can all move on.

oooooooooohCanada

Jan 14, 2017
The Tavares signing keeps on giving.

Now that the Leafs lost Tavares, they are screwed, not having 2nd line center kinda does that,
having 2 x 1st line centers wasn't such a good plan after all.
Leafs HAD, 2nd line center(s), but because of du(m)bas(s) blowing up the entire record braking roster
you get this, i feel for you Leafs fans, you deserve better.

Not fun when you have a kid, a business lawyer, as your GM, who has no idea what ice hockey really is,
wanna be GM, nothing more, who brought his best friend to coach his team..

5adw56.jpg

Get the f*** out of here man

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000

Now that the Leafs lost Tavares, they are screwed, not having 2nd line center kinda does that,
Leafs HAD, 2nd line center(s), but because of du(m)bas(s) blowing up the entire record braking roster

Not fun when you have a kid, a business lawyer, as your GM, who has no idea what ice hockey really is,

5adw56.jpg
Cool story, bro

Larry Hanson

Aug 1, 2020
I don't know. Perry and Foligno seemed to have a bit of a conversation. Maybe the fight was an attempt by both of them to turn the page, rather than prolong payback throughout the series. Perry didn't even fight back--he did nothing intentional in this case but he knows his own reputation and the consequences even accidents have because of his past sins, so he played his part, accepted the lumps and now we hopefully can all move on.
Perry did everything right according to hockey "code", and I really hate that guy. Foligno felt he had to fight him even though it was obviously an accident. Perry accepted that he needed to "answer the bell" and didn't even fight back. It was honestly pretty embarrassing.

Larry Hanson

Aug 1, 2020
Noted that it was possibility and noted that no one will ever truly know Perry’s intent.
95%+ fans know Perry's intent, he didn't intend for that to happen. First of all there is no way he could have avoided it in less than half a second. Second of all people have emotional reactions to situations that they can't control unless they are sociopaths, his reaction seemed pretty genuine to me and pretty much everyone else.

Reactions: GreatSaveEssensa

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal

5adw56.jpg
Real classy george.....

Reactions: leafsfan5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad