Prospect Info: Jets Prospects at the '22 World Junior Hockey Championship

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

None

Feb 22, 2012
Terrible pinch by whoever that dmen was. @ps241 might be right in this dcore. They have nearly been burned a few times prior to that goal.

The forward coming back basically made that a 3 on 1 too, the Czech player definitely had body position.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
So 3 forwards deep on the attack way often with F 3 not high enough…..D overcommitting without back up. Forwards either not back tracking or lazy? Then D men getting schooled 1 v 1 too often.

Yikes

Reactions: puck stoppa

None

Feb 22, 2012
Nice pass by Perfetti on the tying goal but holy f*** that play the other way was a mess. They're talking about Wright never cheating for offense but who the hell was covering for Zellweiger?

Reactions: surixon

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Nice pass by Perfetti on the tying goal but holy f*** that play the other way was a mess. They're talking about Wright never cheating for offense but who the hell was covering for Zellweiger?

Wright just floats around. Not impressed by him at all. Bedard is significantly better prospect and reminds me a lot of Paul Kariya.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Does this team even have systems. It just looks like a giant mess. Now to be fair they had two pregames cancelled but still.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Wright just floats around. Not impressed by him at all. Bedard is significantly better prospect and reminds me a lot of Paul Kariya.

It's really hard to believe that he's the consensus #1. Most years the media's trying to drive up hype for the guy who's obviously going 2nd but it feels more like they're reassuring people that Wright is really the #1.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
It's really hard to believe that he's the consensus #1. Most years the media's trying to drive up hype for the guy who's obviously going 2nd but it feels more like they're reassuring people that Wright is really the #1.

Seems to be politics now. He's been outperformed by Savoie by a country mile so far this year but one gets invited and one doesn't.

Reactions: snowkiddin

None

Feb 22, 2012
Seems to be politics now. He's been outperformed by Savoie by a country mile so far this year but one gets invited and one doesn't.

Yeah, I can buy it. There's signs that point to Hockey Canada being pissed that Savoie and the Ice circumvented the exceptional status snub with the emergency call up thing.

Reactions: snowkiddin

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013

Ive never seen Wright play before the exhibition game a couple day’s ago. If I didn’t know he was ranked highly, I would be wondering if he would even be drafted. I’ve seen nothing in his game so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad