Prospect Info: Jets Prospects at the '22 World Junior Hockey Championship

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Really nice game by Perfetti. Definitely big improvements over the last year. Very smart player and plays at a much faster pace. Great development with this player and he will be a star one day.

Reactions: hn777 and thai jet

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Also hard to believe that Power won’t win at least one Norris. Best defenseman I think I’ve seen at this age.

Well big d drafted top 2 generally aren't back at that age. Doughty, Hedmon, Dahlin were all in the NHL.

I think in Power's case he made the right call delaying things a year. His game is just that much more put together this year as a result and he'll likely hit the ground running next season.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Having Bedard's speed opens things up and he and Cole read well off of each other. Wright just is there.

Yea Wright is playing a bit tentative and not feeling it yet. Bedard has helped that line and they are looking more dangerous.

Reactions: hn777 and surixon

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Perfetti centering a line of Connor and Schiefele gives me a chub.

fig-3.jpg

I mean, I guess that cool and all..

None

Feb 22, 2012
Guys like Bedard that have that much talent and are just willing to do everything are so impressive.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Should I be worried that Perfetti is not best on Canada despite being the oldest?
Powers and Mctavish have both been more impressive.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Yea Wright is playing a bit tentative and not feeling it yet. Bedard has helped that line and they are looking more dangerous.

He's played like this all year though. He's 5th on his junior team in points and isn't standing out much for them. I have a hard time seeing him go first iverall without picking it up several notches.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
He's played like this all year though. He's 5th on his junior team in points and isn't standing out much for them. I have a hard time seeing him go first iverall without picking it up several notches.

He’s been a passenger so far. He’s also not playing like a #1 overall in junior like you mentioned.

Reactions: hn777 and surixon

None

Feb 22, 2012
Looks like Lucius is getting some PP time this game, just drew 2 PPs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad