Prospect Info: Jets Prospects at the '22 World Junior Hockey Championship

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Having Bedard's speed opens things up and he and Cole read well off of each other. Wright just is there.

I have hope that this might be noticed by the Jets coaching staff. Speed with Perfetti is a great combination and there’s lots of opportunity with the Jets in this regard. With Maurice I always figured that these kinds of things would never be noticed. New coach. New hope.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I have hope that this might be noticed by the Jets coaching staff. Speed with Perfetti is a great combination and there’s lots of opportunity with the Jets in this regard. With Maurice I always figured that these kinds of things would never be noticed. New coach. New hope.

He will be able to fit on each of our top 2 lines as currently constructed imo.

None

Feb 22, 2012
The ref in the corner did not want to call anything and the ice level mic made that even more obvious :laugh:

None

Feb 22, 2012
Czechia player's probably getting thrown out for that one in IIHF rules.

Edit: They're calling a crosscheck to the side of the face a minor? What the f*** :laugh:

None

Feb 22, 2012
I hope the goal song becomes Canada's Chelsea Dagger, everyone needs to f***ing hate it :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad