Speculation: Jack Eichel thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
My nightmare is both Vegas gives up a ton and Eichel never returns to his before injury play.

So say no Mcrimmon

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
giphy.gif

freester

Mar 22, 2014
Atlanta, Ga
Krebs, Theodore and Tuch for Eichel and Ryan Johnson. It’s a fair deal for both sides. VGK get a very good LD prospect and don’t have to give up any picks and the cap works out.

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
What’s the chance Eichel is not the same player after the surgery? Was he the problem in Buffalo? Buyer beware!!! But if he goes to Vegas and they have to give up Theodore or Tuch to get him plus picks and prospects they probably end up worse then they are now so I’m all for it.

Reactions: Juicy Pop

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
My guess:

NYR to Buffalo: Kravtsov
Buffalo to VGK: Eichel, Caliggiula
VGK to NYR: Smith
VGK to Buffalo: Brisson+Thompson+Elvenes+Hague
+ a bunch of conditional 1sts

+Vegas sends more cap elsewhere later when someone comes off LTIR.

Why this happens:
-Buffalo has been scouting Kravtsov all preseason
-Stone resumed skating today. They were waiting on word of his health, so they can move a RW.
-Thompson is ready to step into the NHL soon and just had another monster game this afternoon
-Brisson plays with Power in Michigan so Buffalo has probably seen a lot of him
-NYR have been linked to Smith all summer
-Hutton was signed to replace Hague for the short term
-Buffalo were said to be high on Elvenes (maybe not so much after today though)

but then again, maybe not :dunno:

Maybe I missed it, but where was it mentioned that Buffalo has been interested in Kravtsov all preseason?

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Coming here to say that I posted back during summer that Eichel was heading to Vegas and a few folks ripped me apart for it saying it’d never happen.

What up, now[/QUOTE]

Umm smoke? Thats about it atm? So far at least

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
What’s the chance Eichel is not the same player after the surgery? Was he the problem in Buffalo? Buyer beware!!! But if he goes to Vegas and they have to give up Theodore or Tuch to get him plus picks and prospects they probably end up worse then they are now so I’m all for it.
Fusion is more of a sure thing.

Back surgeries are risky - any time you mess with the spine, it's dangerous. Ask anyone who has had back surgery and there will have a high percentage chance you hear about pain, nerve damage, scar tissue, additional surgery and possible addiction to medication.

I don't understand the sentence...

"But if he goes to Vegas and they have to give up Theodore or Tuch to get him plus picks and prospects they probably end up worse then they are now so I’m all for it."

Do you hope the trade turns out poorly for L.V.?

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Is there any truth to the rumour that Edmonton is willing to trade McDavid for Eichel in the hope of "making things right"?

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
Fusion is more of a sure thing.

Back surgeries are risky - any time you mess with the spine, it's dangerous. Ask anyone who has had back surgery and there will have a high percentage chance you hear about pain, nerve damage, scar tissue, additional surgery and possible addiction to medication.

I don't understand the sentence...

"But if he goes to Vegas and they have to give up Theodore or Tuch to get him plus picks and prospects they probably end up worse then they are now so I’m all for it."

Do you hope the trade turns out poorly for L.V.?
Yes! I don’t like Vegas, they have our number lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad