Speculation: Jack Eichel thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
He's basing this all on the fact that a few agents aren't returning his call. He doesn't know shit.
Likely. It's hard for any team (Knights included) to give up important players because Jack isn't going to contribute for several months. This isn't a trade where the player in return is going to be in the lineup. Giving up important current players could kill the Vegas season.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
He's basing this all on the fact that a few agents aren't returning his call. He doesn't know shit.
giphy.gif

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Likely. It's hard for any team (Knights included) to give up important players because Jack isn't going to contribute for several months. This isn't a trade where the player in return is going to be in the lineup. Giving up important current players could kill the Vegas season.

It's not likely, that's literally what he said. He said he thinks it's getting close because no one is returning calls on the topic. That's where his speculation comes from, nothing else besides maybe his gut.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
When does Vegas’ reputation catch up to them if they ship Theodore to Buffalo? Another guy they signed long term shipped out for the next shiny thing.
I'm sure players already recognize

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Seems like he was hinting at 'trade dominos'

at any rate, Henderson just finished playing 20 mins ago so whoever Buffalo was scouting (Elvenes/Dorofeyev/Thompson) must have made a decent impression at least.
I think he is just a socal writer(mostly kings), and was just stating that rakell was going to IR... not sure it had anything to do with other part of the post.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
When does Vegas’ reputation catch up to them if they ship Theodore to Buffalo? Another guy they signed long term shipped out for the next shiny thing.
I mean what is the package supposed to look like?

Theodore Tuch Krebs 1st?

that would be a pretty good haul for Buffalo, honestly any deal where they get theodore + krebs + 1st is a win imo.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I mean what is the package supposed to look like?

Theodore Tuch Krebs 1st?

that would be a pretty good haul for Buffalo, honestly any deal where they get theodore + krebs + 1st is a win imo.
That's a unrealistically huge haul for a damaged, rusty, Eichel. That's four 1st's(all the players mentioned are first rounders), which is what the Sabres wanted in the first place.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I'm going to guess Thompson+Brisson+Elvenes are in the offer. If I were the Sabres I'd ask for Dorofeyev & Miromanov.

Iwishihadaspacebar

Apr 27, 2021

I doubt it even makes a difference.

"Do you want to come and live in Vegas and try to win a cup for a while?"

"Sure".

Whilst they are good, it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad