Boston Bruins IV-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Eyes

Nov 29, 2014
Can i propose Vladar and Swayman next year and spend that 8 million in cap that we save on goalies elsewhere. Caps seem to be doing alright with their minimum wage goalies

Reactions: Blowfish and TCB

Riley 88

Jan 24, 2020
Who is going to trade for an injured Krejci?

If the Bruins go on a terrible streak and drop out of playoff contention is the only way they move Krejci.

I've been pushing the trade Krejci idea for a while, but it's too little too late. Bruins aren't trading him for a mid pick. No one is going to give us blue chips. Would be nice to replenish picks, but just don't see it happening...
Trade Krecji for a while now.....Have you noticed how we play when he is not playing ?....This is a win now team....In fact, its as win now tem as any i have seen in all of sports....A Cup winning Nucleus that is still playing at a high level.....Sorry, you are dead wrong....You go all in to win it all and who cares about a number one pick at 28.....This is pro hockey, each season is its own. If we lose we can always trade players and recoup picks.....

Last edited:

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I think you mean the Backes contract. It was a foolish signing to begin with as he was 32 and he was under 50 points his last year in STL. I can't help but wonder if it was a Jacobs/Neely driven signing. Two straight years of no playoff revenue, so go sign one of the biggest names in free agency. They should've sold Soderberg and Eriksson at the 15 and 16 deadlines and not pressured Chiarelli and Sweeney, respectively, to make the playoffs. Neither of those teams, especially the 15-16 team, were going to do anything in the playoffs and instead we wasted assets.

Weren’t they in 2nd place at the TDL the Eriksson/Soderberg year? Seems an odd time to sell.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I’d be curious about adding Haula to any Ekholm deal.

Frederic isn’t ready to take over Kuraly’s job...but you could argue he is better than Kuraly right now. Haula might be a good bridge. And if it gets Kuraly scared into moving faster, all the better, now you have Kuraly and Haula being fast and big on the 4th line.

Last edited:

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Would Gubranson and Dadonov address our needs? Right side shut down D and left shot right wing with skill.
I think those are similar moves t when we added guys like Zanon and Stemniak, just adding more dead weight. I guess they would be okay depth moves if there are a couple bigger fish being added. It is time for the B's to think big and not just add filler or depth players, go get a couple good players.

Reactions: Gordoff

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Trade Krecji for a while now.....Have you noticed how we play when he is not playing ?....This is a win now team....In fact, its as win now tem as any i have seen in all of sports....A Cup winning Nucleus that is still playing at a high level.....Sorry, you are dead wrong....You go all in to win it all and who cares about a number one pick at 28.....This is PRO hockey, each season is its own. If we lose we can always trade players and recoup picks.....
cant trade krejci now.
when he gets back id keep stud at 3c and see whats available for coyle. the guy blows.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
cant trade krejci now.
when he gets back id keep stud at 3c and see whats available for coyle. the guy blows.
Why would you trade DK at all. The second line is a mess . Your putting a lot of faith in Stud when he can’t hit the back of the net. Sure the hustling and scraps. But he’s their top prospect and I haven’t been overly impressed. I don’t care about chances it’s result driven league.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
cant trade krejci now.

Coyle has had a tough start after a good season last year. He has been very not good. Seems a little aggressive to panic trade 18 games into a season that had an abbreviated training camp after Coyle confessed he didn’t get to skate much this offseason because of COVID restrictions in Massachusetts.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Calgary , Nashville, Vancouver, Detroit, Ottawa ... start looking for what you might be interested in.

I’m not panicking but a little concerned.

Would Calgary do a Bjork for Bennett deal.

Would the wings get rid of any Vet D help.

Would a change of scenery be good for Debrusk. It’s stuff you must think about.

You can call out Bjork, Wagner, Debrusk, Kuraly all you want. But they are what they are. That doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing either. I would have not called them out in the media would’ve just healthy scratched them. But whatever

Please don’t give me stats from last year or two years ago. Do you remember when a loaf of bread was ten cents or a newspaper was twenty five cents. A lot has changed lol

As one HOF coach Bill Parcells said your record is what it is.

The End

Riley 88

Jan 24, 2020
Reactions: lopey

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Would Gubranson and Dadonov address our needs? Right side shut down D and left shot right wing with skill.
Not interested in either player thank you.
We do not need Gundbranson...he is a career -102 ( + / -). No thanks.
Dadonov is soft, would not break an egg going into a corner.
Give me Connor Brown all day long, love this guy plays hard / hits / can score and kill penalties.
Plays a similar game as Smith does.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010

Forget Gudbranson, he is slow and on his last legs, Dadanov has impressed me this year for Ottawa, he is more feisty then I thought, have to think Ottawa wants to retain him.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Dadonov wasnt he the guy who was/is or suppose to be Bruin a year ago at the deadline ;)

I watch the Sens a lot and he tends to put on a disappearing act every 3 out 4 games that Houdini would be proud of. Love Gubranson for what he is and that's a number 5/6 defenseman who sticks up for his teammates and is one tough Ombre.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Couldn't-care-less-Carlo for Ristolainen

and

DeBrusk for Sam Bennett and picks.

It would be nice to add a couple more players who actually give a shit.
I really like both plays especially Risto he has skill and plays with some nasty, but I wouldn't trade Jake straight up for Bennet. I would love Bennet on this team but I feel Jake has more value.

Edit:
lOl

I didn't see the and picks. So yeah I' do both this team lacks so much toughness and push-bvack when the going gets rough, these two would go a long way in helping that.

Last edited:

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Has anyone actually watched Mantha play this year? I know he’s been a healthy scratch but the team is terrible and he’s got to be at the end of his give a crap meter. Is he a guy worth pursuing?

Ekholm or someone like him seems like the most obvious target if they plan on going anywhere. For depth purposes alone it’s becoming apparent Boston can’t role with what they have on the backend if they plan on having any bodies available in the playoffs.

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011
I'd wasn't there yet but after last night I'd listen to offers for Bjork and DeBrusk at this point. They basically have no second line right now and these guys aren't producing at all. Bjork for Bennett and DeBrusk for Rakell, something like that. Need some change of scenery type hockey deals like they did with the Heinen-Ritchie deal to shake things up.

Ritchie-Krejci-Rakell
Bennett-Coyle-Smith

Looks a bit better than what they're trying now.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I'd wasn't there yet but after last night I'd listen to offers for Bjork and DeBrusk at this point. They basically have no second line right now and these guys aren't producing at all. Bjork for Bennett and DeBrusk for Rakell, something like that. Need some change of scenery type hockey deals like they did with the Heinen-Ritchie deal to shake things up.

Ritchie-Krejci-Rakell
Bennett-Coyle-Smith

Looks a bit better than what they're trying now.

These are some moves I could get behind. You trade DeBrusk for a legit player.

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011
These are some moves I could get behind. You trade DeBrusk for a legit player.

Yep, Rakell's production is way down this year (1 goal, 7 points) but his shooting percentage is 1.6% lol. I think he'll turn it around. Seems like the kind of trade that could benefit both guys.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Billy Jaffe just mentioned Buffalo may shop Taylor Hall soon. Although 1 goal in 17 games would he garner any interest?! 12 points total.

I’d flip a 2nd for a retained Hall as a pure rental.

Hall - Krejci - Smith
Ritchie - Coyle - Studnicka/ Bjork

*In this scenario I’d look to flip DeBrusk for a dman.

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad