Hollywood Hamels' GM Mock Game {3 Teams Are Open}

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
Awesome reasoning. :help:

Jody Shelly who likely won't play in more than 3 or 4 playoff games is going to replace the Sharks 2nd best penalty killer and defensive forward from the pres box. All for a decent prospect, and a couple of mid-range picks.

Genius.

However, if it is any consolation, the Morrow trade was even more pathetic and Chicago got ***** in the Keith deal.

Who do you feel lost out on the Morrow trade?

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
Ottawa has a surplus of goalies.

Looking to deal Khabibulin, could be had for cheap...

He could be useful for a playoff push, and a UFA at the end of the year so you won't have to worry about being tied up in his contract.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
According to TSN...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?id=11009

Predators general manager David Poile left the door open for a possible return to the team by Alexander Radulov. Radulov's team in the KHL was eliminated from the playoffs earlier this week. Radulov has one year remaining on his NHL contract with Nashville and would not need to clear waivers to rejoin the team. - Nashville

Whaddaya think Commish(s)? Does this open the door for Radulov to return to Nashville?

On the flipside, David Legwand has waived his NTC to head closer home, Michigan based teams and the surrounding areas PM if interested.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
BTW since alot has put a veto on the Kovalchuk trade, I will review it. But the only reason I will is Redden having a NTC (8 teams which Atlanta is most likely to be one of them). If ATL wants to trade Kovy for Dubie and Z, so be it. Atleast he gets good young players in return.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
BTW since alot has put a veto on the Kovalchuk trade, I will review it. But the only reason I will is Redden having a NTC (8 teams which Atlanta is most likely to be one of them). If ATL wants to trade Kovy for Dubie and Z, so be it. Atleast he gets good young players in return.

I'm not fully aware of NYR's cap situation but trading Dubie and Z I don't think would make enough room for Kovy to join the team. Thus why Redden was going in the first place. but I do agree it needs to be reviewed. Only for the Redden aspect.

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
Chris Pronger will be dealt today. i have to leave in 10 minutes and won't be back online until about 4 PM Pacific time, so get in your offers if you're interested because i'm planning on dealing him when i get back. also, my trade with Phoenix got vetoed so Moen, Morrison and Huskins are back on the table along with Selanne, the Niedermayer bros, Marchant and Montador.

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
TRADES
TEAM | TEAM GETS || TEAM | TEAM GETS
:bruins|Sergei Samsonov & Joe Corvo||:canes|Carl Soderberg, Matt Hunwick, Aaron Ward & 2009 2nd round pick(BOS)

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
Boston is happy to accept the trade they bolster there blue line and replace Mark Sturm for the year as he is out with an injury and lose a prospect in Soderberg, who probably wont come over seas, a second round and two solid defense man.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
:sabres

have acquired a key piece to their blue line and are lookin to contend in the near future. Deal agreed upon on both sides, up for commisioner approval.

Tim Gleason

:canes

Chris Butler
2nd '09​

Makeshift We Are

Jul 31, 2007
Winnipeg,MB
We are sad to see Joe leave. He's served us well.
Sami will be missed as well as he was a great locker room guy.
In return we get a solid prospect, two solid Dmen and a Second. Thanks for the deal Boston.

(TO BOSTON)

Makeshift We Are

Jul 31, 2007
Winnipeg,MB

have acquired a key piece to their blue line and are lookin to contend in the near future. Deal agreed upon on both sides, up for commisioner approval.

Tim Gleason

:canes

Chris Butler
2nd '09​
Tim has been a 'Cane for awhile. He's served us well for the time. We felt as if we needed to clear a touch of cap and get a little bit younger. We also add another Second rounder.

Thank you Buffalo.

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
THOUGHTS ON ROSTER?

Phill Kessel - Marc Savard - Jason Pominville
Sergei Samsonov - David Krejci - Micheal Ryder
Milan Lucic - Zack Hamil - Blake Wheeler
Per-Johan Axelsson - Stephen Yelle - Shawn Thornton
IR: Mark Sturm

Zdeno Chara - Joe Corvo
Dennis Wideman - Andrew Ference
Nathan Paetsch - Matt Lashoff
Spare: Shane Hnidy

Tim Thomas
Manny Fernandez

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
The infamous Gleason to Salsabil trade...;)

I'm the hard nosed type, I like a player and I go get him.

Gleason is a top pairing shut-down defenseman. What more can I ask for ?

:)

With the aquisition of Gleason, Stuart, Bergeron and Kobasew, I've given Lindy Ruff quite a lot to work his magic.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Tim has been a 'Cane for awhile. He's served us well for the time. We felt as if we needed to clear a touch of cap and get a little bit younger. We also add another Second rounder.

Thank you Buffalo.

You're getting a good young player in Chris Butler, who can be a top 4 in a couple of years. I didnt intend to lowball you or any other GMs. I pay the price I think the player deserves.

Glad dealing with you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad