Hollywood Hamels' GM Mock Game {3 Teams Are Open}

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Burlington Bomb 26

Louie Louie Oh oh
Mar 16, 2008
Green Mountain State
Care to explain?

Carolina is in the middle of a battle to get into the playoffs with New York, Montreal, Florida, Pittsburgh, and BUFFALO! It would be beyond reckless to ship the franchise centre to them. It would be like NY trading Lundqvist to Montreal, or Florida trading Bouwmeester to Pittsburgh(except Staal just signed long-term)

Makeshift We Are

Jul 31, 2007
Winnipeg,MB
Carolina is in the middle of a battle to get into the playoffs with New York, Montreal, Florida, Pittsburgh, and BUFFALO! It would be beyond reckless to ship the franchise centre to them. It would be like NY trading Lundqvist to Montreal, or Florida trading Bouwmeester to Pittsburgh(except Staal just signed long-term)

You see, the thing is bud, this isnt the real NHL.

CAPiTA

Sep 4, 2008
Vancouver
UPDATED LINE-UP:

Kesler-Sundin-Richards
Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
Pyatt-Demitra-Bernier
Raymond-Johnson-Hordichuk

Mitchell-Salo
Ohlund-Edler
O'Brien-Vaananen

Luongo
Labarbara

Sedins are on the block for one elite player! PM your offers!

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
Montreal are still ready to listen to offer for Mike Komisarek.

We look for: Puck moving defenceman, top young players, top prospect, 1st round pick in 2009 something along thses lines.

Also Montreal is in the market for a goaltender. If there is anything you like in our organization and have a goalie to trade, feel free to PM me. Not a goalie with a high too high salary but doesn't have to be that cheap either.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Idd I dont think carolina would trade their captain unless its an overpayment...

That is a pretty good package though.. Derick Roy is one step behind Staal, he is a PPG player and has a GREAT contract and they get a bonafied top prospect along with a pick, they clear cap space from that AWFUL contract he has next season. It's not all that bad..

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com
Blues Extend Johnson Six Years
79114399.jpg

The Blues have extended franchise defensemen Erik Johnson for six more years where he'll be making 5.5M per year. The Blues will hold a press conference later this evening.​

Makeshift We Are

Jul 31, 2007
Winnipeg,MB
Alright. You all obiviously missed my point. There are no playoffs atm, if we were near the end of the season in this game and we were in the same situation, no we wouldn't have traded Staal.
This is not the NHL! That's all I'm saying.
Now let's move on and atleast act some-what grown-up.

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com
POLAK EXTENDED THREE YEARS
82979180.jpg

In addition to extending franchise defender Johnson, the Blues went out and extended defensemen Roman Polak for three more years at 2.75M per season. Polak is grossly underrated and is already a top four defender. Press conference to be held later this evening.​

Burlington Bomb 26

Louie Louie Oh oh
Mar 16, 2008
Green Mountain State
Alright. You all obiviously missed my point. There are no playoffs atm, if we were near the end of the season in this game and we were in the same situation, no we wouldn't have traded Staal.
This is not the NHL! That's all I'm saying.
Now let's move on and atleast act some-what grown-up.

Am I acting too immature for you, because I gave a point, and reason for vetoing the Staal trade? Fine. No one else has veto'd it so it will definitely go through...

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
care to guess what the following have in common? :shakehead

Heatley, Dany (*) Ottawa from July 1st 2008
Lehtinen, Jere Dallas
Morrow, Brendan Dallas
Naslund, Markus New York
Brewer, Eric St-Louis
Koivu, Saku Montreal
Richards, Brad Dallas
Grier, Mike, San Josa

Oh and I veto the staal trade.

Makeshift We Are

Jul 31, 2007
Winnipeg,MB
Am I acting too immature for you, because I gave a point, and reason for vetoing the Staal trade? Fine. No one else has veto'd it so it will definitely go through...

No. you aren't. You simply stated your opninion. But in general. Some people (I will not name names) are being incredibly immature. So let's move on and enjoy this game.

Peace

Jayson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad