GDT: Habs at Leafs (Now, Monday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
IMG_20230926_135135.jpg

Help is on the way boys

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I am so grateful that I saw so many great Habs players and so many great Habs teams. That ship has truly sailed. The damaged caused by Ron Corey when he hired Houle was the beginning of the end for this franchise. I feel bad for Habs fans who can only read about the once greatness of this organization.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Norlinder good pass, then got it back and bobbled it.

I'm pretty sure the Habs have bobbled the puck in good spots more than goals they've scored.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
He was clearly instructed to be in the spot he was, he kept watching behind his back where the Leafs player was at the blue line and another Habs was on the opposite side doing the same for the other Leafs player standing back.

He literally did a 360 on himself because he didn’t know what he was supposed to do.

He’s not playing in Finland, the NHL is literally a game of inches if you take too much time to take a decision the chance is gone.

He’s still processing the game too slowly which is highlighted by his last play on the powerplay.

Don’t get me wrong, I like Slafkovsky but people here are romanticizing 3-4 plays a game like it’s something he isn’t expected to do. He should be able to do more and more consistent pace then what he’s doing right now.

Compared to last year, he is getting more puck touches and having better moments but is that really enough for him to truly become what he needs to become ?

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I am so grateful that I saw so many great Habs players and so many great Habs teams. That ship has truly sailed. The damaged caused by Ron Corey when he hired Houle was the beginning of the end for this franchise. I feel bad for Habs fans who can only read about the once greatness of this organization.

When 80s and 90s kids start to use diapers it's over for the Habs.

TSN already airs hair loss tv ads

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad