GDT: Habs at Leafs (Now, Monday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Refs.

They always call the retaliation.

Someone does something to you and gets away with it, go for it to someone else instead of the person who did it to you.

This team looks like they're ready for Mont Tremblant

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I'm not saying he did anything wrong, or anything like that.

I'm saying the Habs don't have many who screen the net because of how the previous regime viewed drafting and how this new regime kind of shares the same view.

They could try and take more chances on forwards with size. Granted, it's only 2 drafts.

Habs have drafted 9 forwards the past 2 drafts.

2 are over 6'0.

I think you thought I was targeting him and I'm just saying they argued if they draft Slaf, they wouldn't have to focus on size later. You should be focused, but not solely on size all the time.
Sorry I just didn’t understand what you were saying.

I don’t know, they were just launching pucks at the net without purpose in the first. I didn’t understand it. You’ll never score that way.

Haven’t watched the 2nd yet, recording it and will catch up.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Sorry I just didn’t understand what you were saying.

I don’t know, they were just launching pucks at the net without purpose in the first. I didn’t understand it. You’ll never score that way.

Haven’t watched the 2nd yet, recording it and will catch up.
That's what I figured. Wasn't anything on Slaf, but this team needs people to go to the net.

f*** Slaf nice move, could have feed Maillloux, but then tried to pass elsewhere and was easily blocked.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Good save on Matthews

Who is the real Jake Allen?

1696292750916.jpeg

EDIT does Domi know? 1-3

• Haha
Reactions: HabbyGuy

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
If I'd have to choose between Heineman and RHP to make the team, I'd pick Heineman based on performance this camp. Super disappointed with Rafael. Cmon man, you were a ball of fire last year. Where is the grit?
That’s pretty much what he is. He was shooting 30% last season

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
C'mon Slaf can't force that pass with Mailloux open at the point.....

Riddick412

Crash da net!
Dec 15, 2011
Ottawa
Good for domi I'm sure he'll have a good year. After that the fans will poop on him, but until then, good for him.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Leafs had three players on that board against two for the Habs. If he was in there they might have not got the puck out.

He shows flashes here and there but he needs to be more implicated in the game.

Other than his first game with Dach (which was the best I saw out of him in that uniform) he hasn’t done much. If he can’t be more assertive he has no place here.

He was clearly instructed to be in the spot he was, he kept watching behind his back where the Leafs player was at the blue line and another Habs was on the opposite side doing the same for the other Leafs player standing back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad