GDT: Habs at Leafs (Now, Monday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Going to a Cup Final says otherwise.

I am not a fan of his but you are just providing evidence of an egocentric argument based more on personal bias than objective facts. Giving him an "F" is just nonsensical.
And I don't disagree with the general idea of your post fundamentally speaking. But Bergevin ain't the hill to die on or example to bring forward. That Cup finals run, well lots of unusual circumstances came into play. We can agree to that correct?

EXPOS123

Jun 29, 2010
Going to a Cup Final says otherwise.

I am not a fan of his but you are just providing evidence of an egocentric argument based more on personal bias than objective facts. Giving him an "F" is just nonsensical.
If you really think we somehow deserved to be in the playoffs that year, let alone the finals, then I’m sorry but you’re in denial of how bad a GM he was

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
I have a problem with Slafkovsky just standing there on that play instead of helping his teammates a long the boards.

He needs to get in there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad