GDT: Habs at Leafs (Now, Monday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
I feel bad for some of you that have to watch this game on SN.
I just can't watch a game on SN when the Leafs play. Just terrible.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Now it's time for the fig panel
edHwxnb.gif

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Sure Bergevin made some solid trades throughout his tenure. No matter his "great" things, his overall score is a whopping F, for fail or forget about it or f*** off.

Going to a Cup Final says otherwise.

I am not a fan of his but you are just providing evidence of an egocentric argument based more on personal bias than objective facts. Giving him an "F" is just nonsensical.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
When will they announce Matheson will come back only in December ?
Joking but it would not surprise me at all

• Haha
Reactions: Gustave

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Going to a Cup Final says otherwise.

I am not a fan of his but you are just providing evidence of an egocentric argument based more on personal bias than objective facts. Giving him an "F" is just nonsensical.
Treated the entire fanbase as fools and hockey illiterate that year we dressed Davidson, Schlemko and co. I got little respect for that clown, no need to remind me of those dark years.

Sure I'm biased, his tenure sucked much of my fandom away, which I thought was impossible to accomplish.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Great cover by Norlinder, he could have easily gotten lost on the ice with that exchange but stayed on his player

Reactions: Agalloch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad