GDT: Habs at Leafs (Now, Monday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
After watching the emergence of Mailloux and Norlinder I think Barron has his work cut out down the road.

Reactions: Justin11

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Norlinder has not only put his name on the map, he has a strong case to make the team.

Problem is who’s job would he take.

Harris hasn’t looked as good on the right side. Kovacevic is having a good camp.

And you still have Barron and Xhekaj.

No doubt that this is Norlinder’s best camp yet. Even though he loses some battles he’s always involved in them and has displayed some of his abilities offensively.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Please don't lose Primeau for a guy that is completely done in this league.
THIS 💯%

Harris hasn’t looked as good on the right side. Kovacevic is having a good camp.

No doubt that this is Norlinder’s best camp yet. Even though he loses some battles he’s always involved in them and has displayed some of his abilities offensively.
He will get his chance when injury season starts.

Reactions: Justin11

Riddick412

Crash da net!
Dec 15, 2011
Ottawa
Not to beat a dead horse too much, but I'd rather them waive Allen, play the crap out of Monty and bring in Dobes or Primer to backup and learn. I mean if Allen isn't going to stop the puck, why not?

Reactions: PhysicX

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021

Xhejak haven't been that good this camp, so Norlinder can take his spot this season. And he replace Wideman on PP2 (or PP1 but that should be Matheson's spot).

Or he gets traded. Or Harris gets traded. Habs will have to trade more LDs eventually. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad