GDT: Habs at Leafs (Now, Monday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
What the hell does any of that have to do with Slaf?
That's what the team said when drafting him is that they were taking him to avoid picking for size later, so the team seems to not really view size, at least amongst forwards when it comes to drafting.

Something that the last regime seemed to think

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
That's what the team said when drafting him is that they were taking him to avoid picking for size later, so the team seems to not really view size, at least amongst forwards when it comes to drafting.

Something that the last regime seemed to think
I don’t understand what that has to do with what I just wrote. He wasn’t even on the ice.

JoelWarlord

May 7, 2012
Halifax
Cutthroat cant say anything about the Canadians it's all about the figs even the fourth line he wets
I noticed earlier that he was surprised by our goal but then a minute later the Leafs were on a 2 on 2 rush with both forwards each being checked tightly so there was really no danger at all but he still sounded like he was about to nut lmao

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Man Allen has been awful since coming back from injuries. Don't think Hughes would have like the "image" by waiving him and Armia.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Josh Anderson has been our best foward so far in pre season and by quite a margin
I disagree, he wasn't that good in his second pre-season game after his excellent first game.

He's playing the Leafs tonight, he loves playing the Leafs.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Mailloux messed up on that pass but he went right a way on Tavares to close that option.

Blocked his stick and tied him up.

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad