GDT: Habs at Leafs (Now, Monday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Can't even waived Gallagher, but you can waive Armia and Evans. Try someone random off waivers. Can't be worse.

f***, see if Raphael can still skate and try him now.

• Haha
Reactions: Habano

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Unusual circumstances are what derailed the regular season and put them in a position to miss the playoffs.

The team was universally praised as a dangerous team to start the season and ultimately Bergevin's philosophy of building a team that could challenge for a Cup even if it wasn't built to be a juggernaut in the regular season proved to be correct. If that team was as healthy as most teams were they would have easily made the playoffs and this negative narrative wouldn't have any basis for consideration.
He built a team on crumbling foundations. Subban was traded for an aging Weber, who if memory serves right, struggled in the playoffs prior to his acquisition, and showed signs of deterioration. Price was also playing on a deteriorating knee. I'm not sure if disingenuous is the right word here, but these two players were as healthy as they could be throughout the season.

As for the rest of the team, memory falters. Don't remember much, but it was a fun ride.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
I mean, what you were thinking ? For sure we will be bottom 5 again,... that's the purpose of a rebuild.

I want a top 5 pick again. But we need to start compete more in 2024-25,

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Did we win any games in this pre-season? Didn't we lose every single one last year?

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Can't even waived Gallagher, but you can waive Armia and Evans. Try someone random off waivers. Can't be worse.

f***, see if Raphael can still skate and try him now.

8 more years bruh

gta-oh-no.gif

• Haha
Reactions: PhysicX

Riddick412

Crash da net!
Dec 15, 2011
Ottawa
I mean, what you were thinking ? For sure we will be bottom 5 again,... that's the purpose of a rebuild.

I want a top 5 pick again. But we need to start compete more in 2024-25,
Progress? Improvement? Growth? Shouldn't be bottom 5 if so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad