TV: Game of Thrones | Season 6 | Part V (NO BOOK DISCUSSION - NO SPOILERS!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
I really don't think Bran is responsible for major plot points (like Aeyrs going mad) in the overarching story. That would be pretty lazy writing.

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
13256310_10153428869252471_5341218304505521073_n.jpg

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I really don't think Bran is responsible for major plot points (like Aeyrs going mad) in the overarching story. That would be pretty lazy writing.

Yeah that'd be silly. Mad King went mad because his sister was his wife (or something along those lines). We saw a much weaker version of Mad King in Viserys. Inbreeding will do that.

bigdirty

Mar 11, 2010
Next weeks death pool

Brienne

My answer is Brienne until she hopefully dies.

She can't die until Tormund wins her heart and she gives birth to the world's ugliest baby.

Or she'll realize she doesn't have the numbers to take Winterfell and be left with no choice but to accept his help

Or LF will just show up uninvited to the battle for Winterfell and back her up anyway. Then he'll screw her over somehow because that's what he does.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Or, she got it from Sam who handed out dragonglass to them in S03E10 when they met at the wall (When Sam said "And for the archer")

The spear she used was one that a Child used to try and kill that walker (and failed proving their armor can stop dragon glass).

Their origin could be Sam's glass, but it should be noted that the children are the ones who have dragon glass to the first men during the long night.

Plus we saw they used dragon glass to create the night King. So they definitely have access to it themselves.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
The spear she used was one that a Child used to try and kill that walker (and failed proving their armor can stop dragon glass).

Their origin could be Sam's glass, but it should be noted that the children are the ones who have dragon glass to the first men during the long night.

Plus we saw they used dragon glass to create the night King. So they definitely have access to it themselves.

That spear got broken. Walker swats it away.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Did it break? Well the other children had spears too. Point being there are lots of spears in the cave.

Yeah. I think one of the other CotF bit the dust at the hands of the wights that came through the ceiling.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
My pick for next week is High "was in an orgy so good he gave up on life" Sparrow

Though I still think Lancel could eat it before him

She can't die until Tormund wins her heart and she gives birth to the world's ugliest baby.

Or LF will just show up uninvited to the battle for Winterfell and back her up anyway. Then he'll screw her over somehow because that's what he does.
That could happen too. I saw a pretty interesting theory that

[SPOIL]LF will help the Stark's overcome Ramsay, but while no one is looking, he'll off Rickon so Sansa becomes Wardeness of the North[/spoil]

That would seem perfectly in line with LF's M.O.

GermanNuck

Jun 15, 2011
Germany
Okay, now, I admit that I'm too lazy to read all the pages, but am I the only one who's not happy about that episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad