BRUINS GDT GAME 77 - THE BEAR needs no motivation for this game - TNT, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
As usual a nice win with no in injuries please.

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win today.
1680459565374.png

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Other teams fans seem to think that we are pushing hard for the record and not resting players.

How hard is it to look and see we’ve been resting guys for weeks lol.

Like today it’s krejci,Bergeron, and McAvoy.

What more do they want.

Reactions: BMC and hrdpuk

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Just looked at the standings and it seems any team in the top 8 are worthy of winning. My question to myself is who would I rather see the Bruins play in round one Florida or Pittsburgh?? My answer would be Pittsburgh because we have had problems with the Cats and they won their game quite easily last night 7-0. I dunno as it seems any team we play it paints a different scene. So I am going to make it simple and say just play your best and JUST WIN!!!
Personally I don’t take those losses to the Panthers all that seriously. I don’t think the Bruins took the Panthers seriously in those games but in the playoffs they will . Both Florida and Pittsburgh are not good teams, Bruins should beat them quite easily. In my opinion the playoffs will begin in round 2 .

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA

Feel like this is close to what we could be looking at next year for a forward lineup, unless Bergy or Krejci comes back for league minimum + more bonuses. Nosek probably gone, and maybe swap Hall for Bert, and gotta think Lysell gets a look, but the rest looks about right given the cap situation.

Reactions: hrdpuk

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Dang, I thought this was a 3 pm game. Tuned into TNT to find the WSH-NYR third just started lol. Guess I'll cheer on our old pal Craig for a bit.

Reactions: Gordoff

Almanil

Nov 18, 2017
I wish as everyone no injuries and win. Also I am not picking playoff opponents in order to go on a run Bruins have to defeat good teams in any case.
And hopefully it is fast game without O/T.

Reactions: Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad